Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so tired of Cena, Stephanie, Kane and Big Show, even HHH...

I think we need a third faction who wants to end Cena and his friends and the stupid Authority too.

This faction should be lead by the Nature Boy, the Heartbreak Kid, or other legend.
What do you think?

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I have said in other threads that wwe had a golden opportunity to make a great change in direction at survivor series. Rowan betrays his team and sides with harper, reforming the wyatts. Authority blames rollins, beats him down and is saved by ambrose reforms the shield. Authority splinters into steph and hhh led factions, call up some nxt guys and you'd have a 5 way turf war.

Shield-reigns, rollins, ambrose
wyatts-wyatt, harper, rowan
hhh-orton, kane, Balor
steph-show, j&j, henry, owens
faces-cena, bryan, ziggler, ryback

They could debut nxt guys put right into the main angle. They could have rusev as a lone wolf type, turn him after a while, lots they could have done.

·
Stylin on You.
969 Posts
I think multiple factions within WWE would be a great idea. Have them get equal exposure over Raw AND Smackdown. You would get some interesting storylines providing they're booked properly. It will also rejuvenate the tag division. Honestly though, The Shield have been the only faction that has had the proper booking in recent memory (The Wyatts come in a close second). It leads me to believe that the current WWE isn't capable of producing multiple strong and memorable factions.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
This should be the dominant heel faction after WrestleMania:

Paul Heyman - RAW GM
Roman Reigns - WWEWH champ
The Usos - tag-team champs

Bring back those six-man tag main-events.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I like that apparently Cena is so powerful that he by himself is an entire faction. From what I recall Vince doesn't much like factions (except the heel authority stable of course) so you'll have to wait till he croaks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts