Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The first bunch were pretty awesome back in the day, then all the stupid crappy ripoffs came. I'm really intrigued to see how this turns out though, looks like they've kept them pretty much the same, teen stars, self-aware and the black comedy all there. No Cotton Weary though apparently which is terrible as Liev was the best thing about the first 3.

Wes Craven is mostly a badass when he's doing something he actually cares about.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

The first bunch were pretty awesome back in the day, then all the stupid crappy ripoffs came. I'm really intrigued to see how this turns out though, looks like they've kept them pretty much the same, teen stars, self-aware and the black comedy all there. No Cotton Weary though apparently which is terrible as Liev was the best thing about the first 3.

Wes Craven is mostly a badass when he's doing something he actually cares about.
Looks great. It was terrific when the first one came out that it manages to breathe a bit of life into the horror genre, albeit with more jumps and scares than actual fear. I will definitely be seeing this, just, as you say, for the intrigue of how it turns out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Was hesitant about watching this at first but after seeing the trailer its got my interest.......just please nt like the 3rd film, no celeb cameo's unless their gettin sliced!!!!

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Why another trilogy?

I don't think this series deserves a 4th installment. Let alone, a 5th and 6th.

I really liked the first one ... the second was alright. the third ... fuck that noise.
Because its a horror movie and horror movies 9/10 make money no matter what. Its just hollywood capitalizing on a franchise to make a quick buck, kinda like the new nightmare on elm street, friday the 13th, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts