Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some people in TNA believe that Scott Steiner's Twitter rants are being done because he's trying to get Jeff Jarrett, who he's tight with, back into power.
Wrestler's who worked Ring Ka King:
Jeff Jarrett (Hasn't been seen on TNA tv)
Scott Steiner (Appears to be done with company)
Magnus (Hasn't been seen since losing tag titles)
Matt Morgan (Hasn't been on tv due to contract issues, may be leaving)
Abyss (Has been on tv, but as different character)
Joey Ryan (Was not given a contract in TNA, future unknown)
Chris Masters (Worked dark match last week, future unknown)

So is this a work or is it just coincidental that Ring Ka King employees seem to be on Hogan/Bischoff's shit list?

Just a few follow up notes(in case everyone hasn't read what I've read.)

-Joey Ryan has said people don't realize that Ring Ka King and Impact are less like sister companies and more like cousin companies. TNA is ran by Hogan/Bischoff, Ring Ka King is ran by Jarrett and Dutch Mantell.

-Karen Jarrett's tweets bashing Dixie.

-Magnus said something along the lines of he was at the end of the rope as far as his TNA career was going, but they liked him in Ring Ka King and then he was given a chance to team with Samoa Joe(whose future is always up in the air.) Since losing titles, he hasn't been seen and seems very open to signing with WWE.

-Matt Morgan says "Tick, tock" when asked about signing with WWE.

Now with all the reality and shooting talk going on in TNA, the lines pretty blurred on whats real and what isn't. I'm pretty sure Scott Steiner is done with TNA.

As for Jeff Jarrett, I'm not sure where he stands as far as the company goes. The guy is working in India and Mexico, expanding the company so I'd have to believe he's in good standing. I figured a Sting/Jarrett feud was coming and with Jarrett leading stables in the other countries, it could be a possibility he'll do the same if and when he returns to Impact.

Personally, I don't see Steiner coming back. Morgan can leave and take his leg getting stuck over the top rope every match routine to WWE (btw, he's wrestling Crimson tonight at a house show.) I think TNA has no clue on how to use Magnus effectively and he might not be liked much for whatever reason. And I have no idea what to think of the whole Joey Ryan thing.

And can the Dixie/Karen/Jeff Jarrett stuff be real and not a work?

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Ring Ka King and TNA are two entirely different things. While Dixie Carter has gone on record stating how proud she is of Ring Ka King...its a separate product and from my understanding she has absolutely nothing to do with it. Hogan and Bischoff have zero to do with Ring Ka King. TNA is a company. Ring Ka King is a TV show. Is there beef? Knowing Hogan and Bischoff there probably is. The fact that JJ was able to secure a lot of TNA talent for the show and to even get a show that became the most watched wrestling show in the world probably doesn't sit well with Hogan and company.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
This is BS, sting and angle are probably jarrett best friends and they are still getting pushed.

Joey Ryan and Chris Masters being on dark matches on TNA just proves they are interested in them.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I don't think its bull shit .hogan has full contral of tna and I'm sure jeff doesn't like that because tna is his baby. I could really see this snow balling into somthing or it could be a good thing they could make another show and let jeff and his crew run it.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
there is legit beef between hogan/bitchoff and jarrett /russo...russo is gone and now jarrett is no where to be seen . him not coming to slammiversary just shows that hogan/bitchoff have a lot of power and control these days. i know ppl keep on thinking that jarrett is going to come back and feud with sting but get over it bec thats not happening.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
All I want is Jeff F'N Jarrett back. #micGod

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
This is BS, sting and angle are probably jarrett best friends and they are still getting pushed.

Joey Ryan and Chris Masters being on dark matches on TNA just proves they are interested in them.
Angle is best friends with JJ, who is best friends with your ex wife's new husband who slept with her well you were still married, it sounds like something off a bad sitcom.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Angle is best friends with JJ, who is best friends with your ex wife's new husband who slept with her well you were still married, it sounds like something off a bad sitcom.
Saif like that, it's sounds pretty weird :lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts