Wrestling Forum banner

Scott Steiner Appreciation Thread

11650 78
The man, the freak, the legend that is Scott Steiner. Enjoy:

Do we remember Hiro Jima, you ask? Not at all, but we will always remember you, Scott Steiner.
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

· Registered
372 Posts
I was literally crying with laughter watching that 'History Lesson' clip, priceless.

I think im gonna have to sig that!

· Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,723 Posts
Steiner may be horrible in the ring, but give him a mic, and he's golden. I could watch 90 minutes of Impact, just him talking trash to everyone on the roster, he's that great.

· Registered
475 Posts
Oh radio, tell me everything you know

I like to sing with the radio
I like to play it real loud
I like to drive with the top down
Rolling like thunder, always drawing a crowd
Every babe's gonna want a piece of me, yeah

I stare into the mirror
I like the things I see

I will believe your every word, just tell me so
I see the look in their eyes, I see desire in their lies
In their lies...

Oh yeah

I'm gonna drink some beer tonight, yeah
Gonna get some girls I like
Gonna wear my pants real tight
All the girls are gonna treat me just right
They don't think I see them stare at me, no

I stare into the mirror
I like the things I see

In their lies

God knows I could be a rock star
I'm sure all you girls want to know
How you could meet me, oh you know who you are
I feel your eyes so locked on me

I like to play it real loud
I like to drive with the top down
Rolling like thunder, always drawing a crowd
Every babe's gonna want a piece of me, yeah

I stare into the mirror
I like the things I see

In their lïes

· Registered
3,502 Posts
I have yet to watch last nights impact, hope he cut another promo. So far every promo since his return has been gold, the guy is just much more creative and has much better mic and acting skills then everyone in the TNA and WWE roster it's ridiculous how big the difference is.

Ever since Steiner and Rock returned, wrestling has become much more fun to watch. Those two are playing the alpha male role to protection, you always see those guys come out on top one way or another by owning their feud partners verbally. Sure their characters and execution is totally different, but basically you know when those two guys get a mic that the opposide side will get the short end of it.

I wish TNA would treat Steiner better though. He is still displayed as "just another old WCW guy" while he actually is one of the few veterans that DO actually contribute to the product positively instead of just overstaying their welcome like Nash, Foley and Sting. The feud with Samoa Joa blows all contributions by those three combined away just by sheer entertainment factor it brought. How many veterans can actually bury young talent and still get no backlash from it?

Then again, he doesn't have to be used to put over midcarders all the time either. His feud with Rob Terry does nothing for Terry realistically because he's just not credible enough to go over. Even if he wins, he'll get no reaction because nobody will buy into it. Now that Sting got the title I wouldn't mind if BPP got it instead.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.