Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
21,617 Posts
I always assume the negative when it comes to Scott Hall. Real shame, so many times it's seemed like he's turned his life around and unfortunately slips up. He's only human though and personally was really nice to me when I met him.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always assume the negative when it comes to Scott Hall. Real shame, so many times it's seemed like he's turned his life around and unfortunately slips up. He's only human though and personally was really nice to me when I met him.
Someone on twitter mentioned that it reminded them of the whole Benoit situation. I hope it's not the case, I hope it's not another bad follow up to that slip a few moths ago.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Here's hoping he's okay.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Scott recently said that he knew he´d fall off the wagon a few times, but he also said that he´s at a much better place now than he was before DDP got involved, so let´s not jump to conclusions yet, and immediately think the worst.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
WWE needs to send Scott Hall to rehab! Do they not care about him???? Maybe he doesn't have $$$ to go to a good rehab. WWEs fault for wasting money on hiring instead of helping out the vets. Hall was always loyal to Vince and he deserves a sponsorship to a rehab!!!
WWE has spent $1M+ on rehab for him already. Troll better next time.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rehab is absolutely pointless if you have no desire to be clean. WWE sent him to rehab to protect themselves, not to help him.
So what would you want the WWE to do? Nothing? I mean, yes, if you have an addiction then any change has to start with you. But maybe they were hoping it would be a starting point. And DDP was apparently really helpful in getting Scott clean.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts