Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
If there's a hall of fame for potential, then yes. But then again Koko is in, so
why the fuck not?

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Raging drunk Hall of Fame?

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Easily. He was a standout performer the whole time he was in WWE and one of the most popular wrestlers on the roster, and since WWE's now addressing things that occurred in WCW, he was one of the most important guys in that company's history.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Yes and please in the same year as Jake Roberts and the APA. Too bad Austin is already in but he could induct Roberts. However, I don't think theres any chance of Sandman getting inducted.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Scott Hall should be in the HOF for a couple of reasons; namely, his involvement with nWo and his role in the incerdible Wrestlemania X ladder match. For these things he should celebrated.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
The WWE hall of fame? Yes, it's all a publicity stunt, done to drum up interest in Wrestlemania from old-school fans.

In an actual Hall of Fame (which had the intetnion of inducting the best in the history of the business) then no.

·
Asuka
96,235 Posts
The WWE hall of fame? Yes, it's all a publicity stunt, done to drum up interest in Wrestlemania from old-school fans.

In an actual Hall of Fame (which had the intetnion of inducting the best in the history of the business) then no.
Pretty much this. Koko B. Ware made it into the WWE HOF, so by default, that ought to make Hall a lock, but I wouldn't take him seriously going into a real HOF.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Wiuth his history with alcohol and drugs and the way he left in 02 will probably make sure he doesn't get in; however he did have a stellar of a career during his Razor Ramon days and NWO days and I think he could go in.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I don't have anything against the guy but I don't see why everyone thinks he is so great. Still he'll probably still get in eventually if only for his Ladder Matches with Micheals.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts