Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Thanks for editing the OP CJ. Some of the boards I'm on have strict rules about quoting news articles (for copyright bullshit).. So aired on the side of caution.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Hall looked good and gave a nice condensed speech with the line of the night at the HOF in 2014 and made the run in at 31 which is so much progress from where he was so hopefully Hall hasn't strayed and can get back on track. Scott Hall while smart whenever I see him in an interview he always seems to keep a spark of that "I'm the coolest man in the room", badass 1994 vibe in him. Hopefully that doesn't end out like it has for some others who couldnt let go in the wrestling biz.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Hall must stop doing this shit once and for all, he is wasting Dallas Page´s time and resources to help him but the man continues to be an asshole. im not gonna defende him anymore.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,225 Posts
That sucks. But guys like him will probably never be completely sober for the rest of their lives. They're going to have their blips. It's about getting them right back on afterwards, and the fact that before this Hall would have problems like this all of the time. At the least it has greatly reduced these blips; but they're still probably going to happen from time to time. It is what it is.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I'm not worried, Jake the Snake relapsed a few times but he's still doing fine.

it's always gonna be a constant battle.

·
Registered
21,617 Posts
As I waited for my flight back from WrestleMania 31, there were rumours that Scott Hall was sat at the bar of a restaurant in the terminal. When I needed the toilet, I thought I'd try and catch a glimpse from a distance but...nothing. I hadn't looked too hard and just guessed he was further down the terminal. As I got back to my mates they were like "Scott Hall is on our flight! He's just turned up at the gate!"

So I go over to speak to him, he didn't seem drunk but he seemed a little...."loose" let's say. All that being said, he was super nice to us. Posed for pictures and let me bug him for a couple minutes before I felt kinda embarrassed that I was taking his time and just walked away. As we boarded the plane he saw us again, threw up the Wolfpac salute and wished us a good trip and left me conflicted. As a fan (and I was a huge fan of his as a kid, he was my first favourite pro-wrestler) you want him to be sober and "better" but he seemed to be managing on whatever he'd drunk (if he indeed had) and was an absolute pleasure to meet.

·
I'm Just A Sick Guy.
1,884 Posts
I wonder if he shouted "say goodbye to the badguy" as they ejected him from the building?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts