Votes: 63 61.8%
  • John Cena

Votes: 39 38.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Cena right now is untouchable. He's the face of the company, sells the most merchandise, and without him your business takes a hit.

Orton is replacable, i'm more of a fan of orton then cena. But you can't fire cena, he's the face.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Orton obviously.
Cena is untouchable...even if they got mixed up in the same trouble you have to believe Orton takes it on the chin for both of them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
cena, I'm vince a billonare, could really care less about more merchandise sells
hhh sales alot of merchandise, orton sales fairly good.

cena can be replaced bring some guy in with chessy jokes

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,559 Posts
Cena, only to bring him back 5 months later in an angle that sees him turn on the fans in an even bigger turn than the Hogan turn in '96.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Cena. Orton is more over and is better in the ring.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Cena. Orton is more over and is better in the ring.
wrong. the second part is up for argument and discussion.

the debate of who is more over between Cena and Orton is not actually a debate. there is no QUESTION of the answer. it's Cena, Cena, Cena.

you EASILY fire Orton. i don't even know why this is a thread. then again i never know why half of these threads are threads. anyone who understands how much merchandise and how huge Cena is knows it's Cena every time. Cena is THE face of the WWE, Orton is not. debate over.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
I said John Cena.

I know Cena is the top of the company. I know that he brings in the most amount of money. I know he SELLS SELLS SELLS, but you never gave a reason as to why I am firing one of the two. So I would Fire Cena because I would want the company to take a total different direction and not one where children think the WWE is some Nickelodeon comedy show. Orton would take lead of the company in a total different direction, one that most of the true wrestling fans would want it to go. (NOT TOWARDS AN ATTITUDE ERA REMAKE). Cena wouldn't be able to take the company in that direction with him being a child's superhero.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
I said John Cena.

I know Cena is the top of the company. I know that he brings in the most amount of money. I know he SELLS SELLS SELLS, but you never gave a reason as to why I am firing one of the two. So I would Fire Cena because I would want the company to take a total different direction and not one where children think the WWE is some Nickelodeon comedy show. Orton would take lead of the company in a total different direction, one that most of the true wrestling fans would want it to go. (NOT TOWARDS AN ATTITUDE ERA REMAKE). Cena wouldn't be able to take the company in that direction with him being a child's superhero.
NEVER in the company history has anyone sold merchendise that has spanned such a wide age group than John Cena. Maybe Hogan, but Cena is the hero of the kids, who will eventually idolize him in the future like we did with Hogan.

True wrestling fans were already disappearing when the Attitude Era arrived in placement of captivating storylines, risque shots and hardcore action. If you wanted true wrestling, ROH and TNA will suffice. But right now, the WWE has a good blend of what to use, and Cena is helping it.

People keep saying Cena wouldn't be fired for the merchendise. Just that? The man is absolutely devoted to the Make-A-Wish foundation, the US Army, and just about a crapload if charities that not only does he do but seems to willingly ENJOY it. He carries unbelievable dedication and there's not that many rumors about a guy like Cena in the dirtsheets.

How in the hell can you take Orton over a guy who, while he may be hated by IWC bandwagoners who don't realize he's really good, is absolutely untouchable in terms of making him OR the WWE look bad?

Orton will be fired way before Cena.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Orton, Cena is the WWE's face and cash cow and they haven't even explored Mega Heel Cena so there's that possibility of fresh angles and match ups. Orton has been face, heel, tweener and given his attitude problems I'd take Cena any day.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts