Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ringside News: Killer Kross was recently released from his Impact Wrestling contract. This was months after he requested to be let go. Now he is a free agent and working shows for MLW and the indies.
A lot of fans can picture Kross coming to WWE. His real-life girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux is currently at the WWE Performance Center and she has yet to wrestle on television.
Kross sent out a picture of the two from a AAA event. “#KillerSmokeShow” cross said in a caption. Then Bordeaux replied back saying: "I am the hand and he is the gun. Tick tock."

As of last month, WWE was reportedly prepared to offer Killer Kross a great deal and an automatic spot on the main roster. We’ll have to see what 2020 has in store for Killer Kross, but business could pick up soon enough. Tick tock.

http://instagr.am/p/B7JyJMHBfdS/
Scarlett has also seemingly removed the NXT reference she had for a bit on her social media bios, and is strictly describing herself now as "WWE’s Smokeshow and Super Diva" although it's rumored she's been backstage at NXT shows.

http://instagr.am/p/B6_SRFaBqSH/

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,528 Posts
Good, WWE loves wrestling couples.(y)

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
745 Posts
Scarlett is simply too good to exist in WWE in 2020, she would've been one of the all time greatest divas if she debuted in the attitude era. We'll see what happens. As for the killer kross guy, he can suck a dead donkey dick i don't care about him. He looks like Vacant. He looks as bland as those stock create your superstar models in wwe games.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Scarlett is simply too good to exist in WWE in 2020, she would've been one of the all time greatest divas if she debuted in the attitude era. We'll see what happens. As for the killer kross guy, he can suck a dead donkey dick i don't care about him. He looks like Vacant. He looks as bland as those stock create your superstar models in wwe games.
And Vacant has had many title runs in recent years including the WWE title.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Steve Austin looked like Vacant too. This guy has an IT factor that hasn't been seen in one of the top companies for a while now.

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
745 Posts
And Vacant has had many title runs in recent years including the WWE title.
Yeah, that guy is unmatched.

Steve Austin looked like Vacant too. This guy has an IT factor that hasn't been seen in one of the top companies for a while now.
I really hope so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think Scarlett was a waste of a signing for WWE. She's not any good, but Killer Kross could be a major player in WWE.
I don't think she is a waste of signing. She might not be good in the ring but at least she has a character and can cut a promo. I think she is going to be like Zelina Vega. You won't see her wrestle but become a valet for someone that needs someone to talk for them and Scarlett is that woman

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I don't know anything about this Killer Kross guy. Heard of him, but name sounds stupid so I never paid him any attention.

Is he any good?
Average in ring but has good storytelling, his big advantage is his promo and character work, if wrestling doesn't work out he'd have a great career in acting.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't think she is a waste of signing. She might not be good in the ring but at least she has a character and can cut a promo. I think she is going to be like Zelina Vega. You won't see her wrestle but become a valet for someone that needs someone to talk for them and Scarlett is that woman
She's not as bad as everyones been assuming either, especially when you consider the WWE universes realm.And besides more importantly she seems to genuinely enjoy wrestling, wanting to train and improve considering her indie run in the past few years and isnt scared to take bumps

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
His Wikipedia currently says WWE 2020-present but no other info lol.

Imagine he debuted at the Royal Rumble. Would be sweeeetttt.
But I doubt it with his MLW duties.

But him and Scarlett one day will be great.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Ringside News: Killer Kross was recently released from his Impact Wrestling contract. This was months after he requested to be let go. Now he is a free agent and working shows for MLW and the indies.
A lot of fans can picture Kross coming to WWE. His real-life girlfriend Scarlett Bordeaux is currently at the WWE Performance Center and she has yet to wrestle on television.
Kross sent out a picture of the two from a AAA event. “#KillerSmokeShow” cross said in a caption. Then Bordeaux replied back saying: "I am the hand and he is the gun. Tick tock."

As of last month, WWE was reportedly prepared to offer Killer Kross a great deal and an automatic spot on the main roster. We’ll have to see what 2020 has in store for Killer Kross, but business could pick up soon enough. Tick tock.

http://instagr.am/p/B7JyJMHBfdS/
Scarlett has also seemingly removed the NXT reference she had for a bit on her social media bios, and is strictly describing herself now as "WWE’s Smokeshow and Super Diva" although it's rumored she's been backstage at NXT shows.

http://instagr.am/p/B6_SRFaBqSH/
Deado_O

1 - 20 of 21 Posts