Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
If her whole gimmick is her sex appeal I don't see how she'll be of any use in WWE's PG product, even on NxT. She also can't wrestle so she wouldn't be much of an asset there. She looks a little too much like Iggy Azalea for me or like one of those lifelike sex dolls. But regardless, attractive woman isn't exactly an anomaly when it comes to the WWE. We've had prettier and sexier women in the WWE in the past and have prettier women on the roster now.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
If Vince see her as next Sable, then she basically will become valet or WWE Honeypot.

·
Registered
130 Posts
She was on NXT this Wednesday.
And yet so many people were predicting how she'd never be seen on TV when her signing was officially announced which happened... just last week

If her whole gimmick is her sex appeal I don't see how she'll be of any use in WWE's PG product, even on NxT. She also can't wrestle so she wouldn't be much of an asset there. She looks a little too much like Iggy Azalea for me or like one of those lifelike sex dolls. But regardless, attractive woman isn't exactly an anomaly when it comes to the WWE. We've had prettier and sexier women in the WWE in the past and have prettier women on the roster now.
More hot takes.
And you managed so many in one post, congrats?!

Wait...sooooo, WWE approached someone about pairing them up with an absurdly gorgeous babe like Scarlett, and they said no...
He doesn't want to be overshadowed. Which he most likely would when you consider the average charisma levels among the current WWE roster in general (or lack thereof).
Can't say I blame whoever and hopefully it just made plans change so she can debut solo.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,533 Posts
And yet so many people were predicting how she'd never be seen on TV when her signing was officially announced which happened... just last week

More hot takes.
And you managed so many in one post, congrats?!

He doesn't want to be overshadowed. Which he most likely would when you consider the average charisma levels among the current WWE roster in general (or lack thereof).
Can't say I blame whoever and hopefully it just made plans change so she can debut solo.
Anyone worried about being overshadowed by Scarletts hotness shouldn't be a Pro Wrestler. But we are in the Geek Era after all where hardly anyone has the ability to stand out.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Heck its not even her hottness that would overshadow someone. She has something called a personality, which is more than you can say for about 95% of the current WWE roster

·
Registered
7,582 Posts
Heck its not even her hottness that would overshadow someone. She has something called a personality, which is more than you can say for about 95% of the current WWE roster
We'll see what's her personality is in WWE.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts

I hope she keeps the “shut up 5, a 10 is talking” gimmick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Wait...sooooo, WWE approached someone about pairing them up with an absurdly gorgeous babe like Scarlett, and they said no...

Honestly, I don’t blame him. Maybe he has a wife or gf and didn’t want to get too attached to her. You know how most men are. He didn’t want to cheat on his wife or gf lol

Or maybe he didn't want Killer Kross going after him lol Killer Kross is a scary dude and intimidating guy. You don't want to mess with him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I was trying to think who it could be. I was thinking Priest maybe, and the reason he’d be against it is he doesn’t feel he needs it or even Balor with the same mentality? But he said that they had someone else try with someone else and moved onto Scarlett as it didn’t click, so that indicates it’s someone either not on screen yet or hardly on. Unless it was ACH...and we move on.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts