Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
We've got 2 cuckold storylines, Bray Wyatt is essentially a killer clown, Brock Lesnar is beating up kids and almost every woman on the roster has shorts that are being eaten by their ass....and yall are afraid they are going to have to "tone her down"?

Most of her ring attires cover more then what Alexa, Sasha, and Charlotte have covered.

·
Registered
17,292 Posts
If they change her name that would be obviously understandable even though I would not like that but if they also change her gimmick and put her as a regular blond who wrestles then it's over for her

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Well she can't wrestle. So it came down to money. I guess WWE had the most 0s.
She's someone who make money from photoshoots and be a poster girl for them, without having to do much in the ring. Not bad money really at the end of the day. Valet is probably going to be her main gig.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
WWE is where hopes go to die. I have learned that the hard way wishing they would change for the better yet to always be disappointed.

Punk is one of my all-time favorites and if he returned to today's WWE I'd have a hard time caring.

Back to Scarlett I don't see any appeal of her being in a sanitized and scripted environment PG or not.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Pretty sure she'd be a manager or probably a backstage interviewer. If she did wrestle, I don't see her being around that much. Unless she does a 180 with her character.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Pretty sure she'd be a manager or probably a backstage interviewer. If she did wrestle, I don't see her being around that much. Unless she does a 180 with her character.
I think it's clear she's going to be a valet of some kind in NXT.

She's someone i think that probably have a Lana type career, have a big part if she's with a heel who has a big push once he hits the main roster. Teenagers and nerdy guys will love her until the next blonde comes around. Then once the talent she's with is buried and turns into a jokey character. She feature less on TV, appear here and there. Probably has a match or two. She be someone who probably do a ton of promotion and cover shoots for WWE.

She make a good living for herself, and she's someone that probably love been the center of attention in WWE universe. She's someone who's just right for the main roster.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm pretty sure she wants to wrestle, hold titles and shit and her career outside TNA/her decision to leave proves just that so I have my doubts believing she'd be up to signing with WWE this fast solely to become another Lana (who she is already much superior to in the ring so let's not) or whatever... I do think NXT is kinda pointless for her and could just stall her career but I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens, it's surprising Vince didn't have her go straight to Raw/SD so maybe they do intend on building something idk.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,250 Posts
I don't think anyone on the main roster minus a few top stars have any say in who they are paired with. Who in NXT would have veto power over their direction?

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,414 Posts
I just hope this doesn't mean Killer Kross is coming to WWE. That guy could be a megastar but they'll stick him in the back to waste his life away like EC3, I just know it

·
Registered
315 Posts
Although Scarlett is a great signing for NXT, I just think she's much more suited for AEW. With WWE's PG-rated content, I'm afraid that they're going to neuter her sexuality persona, which is a big part of her appeal. I think her persona would be much better suited for AEW. Nonetheless, a great signing for NXT; I just hope they use her in the right way.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I mean they'd probably go with it a bit at least. They're doing a full-on cheating storyline right now with Lana and Rusev after all, and they've tried to do the "sexy" thing with Mandy as well.

But yeah it'd probably be toned-down, which could be iffy.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,533 Posts
21 - 40 of 53 Posts