Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,793 Posts
A PG version of her gimmick wouldn't work I think. WWE has tried stuff like that from time to time over the last few years, and pretty much failed everyime. They need to go full-bore with it.
She could probably get a new character in the WWE. Still hot af.
Could be, WWE just takes the Emmalina thing out of the box. Was never played fully out, if I am informed right.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Could be, WWE just takes the Emmalina thing out of the box. Was never played fully out, if I am informed right.
They kind of cancelled that out and then Lana did something similar but again it wasn't the same..

·
Registered
25,240 Posts
Alexa is no better than her in the ring and both have charisma that Mandy, just doesn't.
Alexa is no better than Scarlett? Really?

I mean, granted, Alexa is no world class in ring performer, but I've seen plenty of Alexa matches far better than what I've seen from Scarlett. And most of Scarlett's work that I've seen has been against men, who can base for her better than the women she faces.

And Alexa can carry her end of a program as a character. Scarlett's character is that she's hot, and that's about it. Now she can work great with that, but you have to put a lot of effort to make that work. There's a reason why no one talked about her in ROH but she became a big thing in Impact. Because Impact devoted a lot of time to her and booked her in a special way.

My point being, that I think we need to pull the reigns back on Scarlett here.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
A Bit like Session Moth and Joey Ryan even Orange Cassidy, take away their gimmicks and they aren't as strong.

With Scarlett, her gimmick is pre PG WWE Diva. You can still use her sex appeal, but WWE have plenty of women like Scarlett if we're been honest, like Lana and Mandy that could do her gimmick. She's not bad in the ring and could be a decent hand along with her looks. I think she's someone WWE will sign, surprised AEW haven't signed her.

She do a job for WWE, but I think she have a higher ceiling with AEW imo.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts