Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Dunno, if Vince see Sable vibes on her, he would sign her no matter what people or sponsor think, he just can ask Triple H to put her on NXT to avoid Political Correctness and use wildcard rule to bring her into RAW since both RAW and NXT are in same boat.

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts
So a person that WWE uses as at least a semi-regular attraction(or intends to) not being allowed to appear at Starrcast II makes the assumption that anyone associated with it must be associated with AEW an easy assumption. Despite the fact that more than one person who was at least some way either already affiliated with WWE or people who went on to become associated with WWE after appearing at Starrcast and the number of people who have appeared that are with other organizations then now or for the foreseeable future. Come On you're reaching really far there. I think it was petty of WWE to block him from being there. But comparing Scarlett Bordeaux to the UNDERTAKER is crazy.

Anyway I'm sure that the lead up to Starrcast III where Conrad literally told people to not expect Punk at ALL OUT and that AEW didn't book him should have put to bed any belief that people appearing at Starrcast must be associated with AEW(not that they won't or arean't or couldn't be in the future) just that merely being booked for it isn't and shouldn't be considered indicative of anything.
Point I was making was WWE wants nothing to do with Starrcast and it’s in league with indies and AEW circles. Just find it odd that someone who was at it would be accepted graciously by WWE the week after.

I never compared Bordeaux to Undertaker. No idea where you got that from or your painting me to say that I said it because I didn’t. Sorry I don’t deep dive every nook and cranny of wrestling media to know every fact and facet. It’s put with AEW PPV events so it was a safe assumption WWE doesn’t have interest in it after the Undertaker ban. He’s a lifer for WWE so no idea why it was valid.

Feel free to reply but this dumb argument is over. I’m not gonna reply.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
She can't Wrestle all that well. It kinda fits in that aspect. Her gimmick definitely would need reworking. But then after that what's left really? Maria 2.0?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I've never seen Scarlett Bordeaux in action. But, if she has acceptable mic/character work, high enough charisma, and is at least as good in the ring as Alexa Bliss, then I can see her being of some use in the women's division even though they are already stacked. But, if she's just a typical "diva", she's a few years late when it come to signing to the WWE.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,544 Posts
Scarlett in the WWE seems about as pointless a thing as you can get in Pro Wrestling. Scarletts big draw card is her sexuality, WWE wont let her do much in that vein, and she's not very good as a Pro Wrestler outside of her sexuality.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I've never seen Scarlett Bordeaux in action. But, if she has acceptable mic/character work, high enough charisma, and is at least as good in the ring as Alexa Bliss, then I can see her being of some use in the women's division even though they are already stacked. But, if she's just a typical "diva", she's a few years late when it come to signing to the WWE.
She's pretty solid. Not elite level, but she can hold her own well-enough.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
I love how all the not wanting PG Scarlett comments.

So you're essentially saying, she's not a wrestler. Got it, note taken. If the word "tryout" for the performance center didn't confirm it... LOL

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
She's far more convincing than Mandy certainly. Also if they can super-push Alexa, then Scarlett should be a no-brainer if they're even remotely competent.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I love how all the not wanting PG Scarlett comments.

So you're essentially saying, she's not a wrestler. Got it, note taken. If the word "tryout" for the performance center didn't confirm it... LOL
She can work, but her work is very basic, diva style Kelly Kelly level stuff.

She has had OVW wrestling academy and RoH training camp development, although she was always known to not be exactly the best at it, which is why she has a far larger manager career than an in-ring one.

Her in-ring experience is surprisingly worldly, she's been everywhere from Europe to Japan to Mexico.

But she's not what I'd consider naturally athletic... and let me be careful here, in a sport category, by any means.

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
She's far more convincing than Mandy certainly. Also if they can super-push Alexa, then Scarlett should be a no-brainer if they're even remotely competent.
What Scarlett does and what she portrays is completely different from what Mandy is accomplishing. As far as Alexa, she's not even in Alexa's ballpark on how they portray her. Alexa is a trained WWE female wrestler with upper tier promo skills and the other is a sex symbol character that does strip teases, wears suggestive clothing and grinds on people in the ring.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can't at people comparing her in ring work with Mandy, Kelly... and even Maria. wut :quite

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
What Scarlett does and what she portrays is completely different from what Mandy is accomplishing. As far as Alexa, she's not even in Alexa's ballpark on how they portray her. Alexa is a trained WWE female wrestler with upper tier promo skills and the other is a sex symbol character that does strip teases, wears suggestive clothing and grinds on people in the ring.
Any what is WWE's main audience demographic? :jericho2

41 - 60 of 68 Posts