Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,447 Posts
She wants the biggest spotlight possible and that's the WWE for now. Even though AEW would let her be more of the essence of her character

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
I think she could work as the hot valet type. If they aren’t bringing in Priscilla Kelly, she could be a good fit next to Theory when he debuts. Just spitballing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Of course Scarlett is trying to go to the place that would make her a watered down version of herself. We can't always have nice things apparently.

I was a little surprised that she wasn't in that CBR at All Out honestly.

Why does she have to play the same character in WWE? Watered down or not what is the appeal of the act she did in Impact other than she's hot? Do people not believe in HER ability to portray a different character.

What the hell would her act be in AEW? AEW has claimed to want to present a more sporting feel what the hell does an act that is simply "annoying hot girl" have to offer that style of presentation.

Her act with IMPACT should fucking stay there if she goes elsewhere unless it's random indies where it's what she needs to do to make money. I would love for her to go somewhere and they give her something completely different to do. Let's see what she actually has aside from her tits and ass.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Wasn't she at Starrcast III?

Interesting development.
Have people not yet figured out that Starrcast isn't run by AEW? How many times does it need to be said by everyone involved? Is Starrcast not a Conrad Thompson thing that he just works in conjunction with AEW to present as a way to get it to a larger audience than just some random convention would get? I'm pretty sure that Starrcast has featured plenty of people that have absolutely no affiliation with AEW. So appearing at Starrcast should never give anyone any impression that a person is somehow affiliated with AEW.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,584 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Scarlett Bordeaux since the last time I seen here, she as a big thing and doing big things in Impact Wrestling. :)

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
She could probably get a new character in the WWE. Still hot af.

·
Devil's Blood
3,388 Posts
Have people not yet figured out that Starrcast isn't run by AEW? How many times does it need to be said by everyone involved? Is Starrcast not a Conrad Thompson thing that he just works in conjunction with AEW to present as a way to get it to a larger audience than just some random convention would get? I'm pretty sure that Starrcast has featured plenty of people that have absolutely no affiliation with AEW. So appearing at Starrcast should never give anyone any impression that a person is somehow affiliated with AEW.
Undertaker was supposed to be at Starrcast II and that never materialized.

Was an easy assumption.

·
Premium Member
17,217 Posts
Everyone saying WWE PG will ruin her gimmick..........have you watched her? She's not a slutty stripper all the time in her gimmick. She's much more of a ditzy, glam, bimbo, airhead. She's very good at it, too. I've noticed she slips in some very oblivious smart ass comments in her promos.

She can do the best parts of her gimmick in a PG environment, still being sexy and scantily clad. I didn't want to get on a high horse, but I'm only noticing dudes saying she'll be ruined if she can't act like a sexy slut. From her Impact stuff, that's not the key to her success. She's more valuable than just an attractive woman.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
So a person that WWE uses as at least a semi-regular attraction(or intends to) not being allowed to appear at Starrcast II makes the assumption that anyone associated with it must be associated with AEW an easy assumption. Despite the fact that more than one person who was at least some way either already affiliated with WWE or people who went on to become associated with WWE after appearing at Starrcast and the number of people who have appeared that are with other organizations then now or for the foreseeable future. Come On you're reaching really far there. I think it was petty of WWE to block him from being there. But comparing Scarlett Bordeaux to the UNDERTAKER is crazy.

Anyway I'm sure that the lead up to Starrcast III where Conrad literally told people to not expect Punk at ALL OUT and that AEW didn't book him should have put to bed any belief that people appearing at Starrcast must be associated with AEW(not that they won't or arean't or couldn't be in the future) just that merely being booked for it isn't and shouldn't be considered indicative of anything.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
She's not a good fit in WWE in my opinion. Her character is too edgy, work smarks will complain about her not being a great wrestler blah blah blah. Maybe pre "womens revolution" she would work. Nowadays her character would be seen as anti-feminism and sexist.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
She's not a good fit in WWE in my opinion. Her character is too edgy, work smarks will complain about her not being a great wrestler blah blah blah. Maybe pre "womens revolution" she would work. Nowadays her character would be seen as anti-feminism and sexist.
To that end where would her character fit if it is seen as anti-feminist and sexist and by extension more than likely archaic? You surely can't put that character in WWE as you said but why would it fit anywhere else? For the people that believe her character would fit in AEW how does this sexist anti-feminist act gel with their purported social consciousness? If you ask me it doesn't fit there any more than it would in WWE. So it would seem like any company taking her on would have to be interested in her as a performer more than they would the character that she portrayed for IMPACT.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Lol. She should go to AEW. Shes PROBABLY highly likely here because of 1) Wanting to help her husband Kross get a job here 2) Good money.

Either option, she might regret coming here...... Idk. my 2 cents.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Will everyone be ok with her wearing this as her ring gear?

Come on man. We know very well that wrestlers change dramatically from their tryout matches years previous

Ambrose looked nothing like his tryout match

We have seen WWE allow wrestlers to keep their gimmick that gets buzz on the indie circuit for the most part since 2014 so if Bordeaux signs I don't see her changing much. Gimmick isn't tv ma or something in TNA

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Doesn't seem like the best fit could be good in NXT. Would have preferred she go to AEW and give me a female talent to care about over there.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts