Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We can confirm that former IMPACT Knockout Scarlett Bordeaux is currently at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida today and has been seen inside the ring for what sources tell us is a tryout.

Bordeaux was officially released from her contract with IMPACT Wrestling back in June.

Bordeaux officially came on board with Impact last year and has been given a strong push as the sexy temptress “Smokeshow.” Originally trained by Jimmy Jacobs and Truth Martini, Bordeaux broke into the business in the Chicago area and has worked previously for Ring of Honor and AAA, among other promotions. Of late, she has been aligned with Fallah Bah and recently completed a program with Disco Inferno.

- squaredcirclesirens

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought that I saw her in the backstage area in the post All our video on YouTube. I was sure she was going there.

·
Registered
11,867 Posts
WWE is interested to get Kross. Scarlett doesn't fit at all what they are doing with their division.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Wasn't Eva Marie a pg version of Scarlett, I would be good with that as long as they give her the same thing as the voice narrating her entrance.

·
Southern Pride
3,541 Posts
Of course Scarlett is trying to go to the place that would make her a watered down version of herself. We can't always have nice things apparently.

I was a little surprised that she wasn't in that CBR at All Out honestly.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
A PG version of her gimmick wouldn't work I think. WWE has tried stuff like that from time to time over the last few years, and pretty much failed everyime. They need to go full-bore with it.

·
Registered
7,582 Posts
Of course Scarlett is trying to go to the place that would make her a watered down version of herself. We can't always have nice things apparently.

I was a little surprised that she wasn't in that CBR at All Out honestly.
A Mandy Rose ?

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
She's certainly a commodity to have, but I think people have to temper expectations.

Impact made her feature part of their roster. And while some people here don't care for Impact, it was that effort matched with her assets that made her into a star. So to everyone saying "she should go to AEW", what makes you think they'll put as much effort into her as Impact did?

Wherever she goes, she needs to be treated different than the other women to get over, and I'm not sure either company will do that.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
This was expected... seems like every kind just signs to Impact as a round about way to try out for the WWE.

I cant recall any former Impact alumni that hasnt been signed aside from Crazzy Steve

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,456 Posts
If she comes with Kross I'm down.

She's smoking hot regardless of PG or whatever.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Always liked her and her shtick, she brings some good old fashioned naughty girl fun sex to the scene.

But I think the only role that she would fit in the WWE properly would be as a female manager, much like Zelina Vega was doing.

The NXT roster is already way too stacked with female wrestlers and they don't need to hire any more for the ring. Also, Scarlett's in-ring work has always been Diva level. At her best, she not much less comparable to a Candice Michelle or Kelly Kelly level talent in that regard. I do respect that she's brave enough and willing to usually wrestle women who are far more caliber than she is, as Scarlett's been trying to do in Japan and Mexico these past couple years.

She has far more experience as a manager, and even if WWE didn't let her go full on fleshy, she's still sexy enough that she'd pull off a devious minx manager fine. But I also think most are correct here, she'd be better off going to AEW where they won't censor her as much.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I wonder if AEWs not interested in her or if she's not interested in AEW. :/ Unless her and Kross are okay with working separate from each other? I really hope Kross goes to AEW because their video packages have been great for building guys up and thats where Kross excels at, especially in a less restricted environment.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts