Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im from and live in the uk. I just caught site of an American show called Scare Tactics. Its well funny, its like the best show Ive seen in a long time. I just can't see how the Americans (sorry to talk like your not here) could have such a show with their suing culture. Does anyone know if it's real? I mean they always end it pretty soon, which suggests they don't wanna scare the person to death. But they still kinda really f these guys up. What a show I really hope its real, if it's not there must be a hell of a lot of really good amateur actors in the us!

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
I really enjoyed the first year of it. I don't watch it nearly as much anymore but if it's on while I'm changing the channel I'll absolutely watch it.

·
40,667 Posts
I don't remember if this was Scare Tactics or some other show like it but there was a bit where a little guy dressed up as this rat creature, like some abomination from the Island of Dr. Moreau. He would hide in a cabinet of this lab. People would come in during the day and he would come out the closet, absolutely scaring the shit out of people.

The rat thing was creepy as hell looking too. Funny stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
It was a very good show but I think once they used up the initial ideas of things like Bigfoot and werewolves, things went downhill quick. I really don't see how some of the 'victims' could have legitimately been scared by such ridiculous scenarios. Still, of the early ones, I think the Bigfoot camping trip prank was easily the best. That was done brilliantly.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Wow, the chewing gum douchebag with the head full of hair gel may as well have been holding a neon sign saying 'YOU'RE ALL ON CAMERA'. Still definitely one of the best stunts they did though. Hammering on the window of the camper was awesome.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I really enjoyed the first year of it. I don't watch it nearly as much anymore but if it's on while I'm changing the channel I'll absolutely watch it.
Same here. As the show's went on it seems like really toned things down quite a bit....or just ran out of ideas. I still watch it occasionally, but its the type of show i just put on if theres nothing else on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts