Wrestling Forum banner

Say One Thing You Like

1688 Views 46 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Eva MaRIHyse
Say one thing you like about a performer you do not like overall, then @ tag someone to see what they say!

Sasha Banks: I like that she didn't actually end up ending Paige's career!

@TeamFlareZakk your turn to find one nice thing to say about BIANCA BELAIR! ;)
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
11,311 Posts
Say one thing you like about a performer you do not like overall, then @ tag someone to see what they say!

Sasha Banks: I like that she didn't actually end up ending Paige's career!

View attachment 141082

@TeamFlareZakk your turn to find one nice thing to say about BIANCA BELAIR! ;)
If booked correctly in which by that I mean she is booked like a jobber and just loses all the time, I guess Bianca would be a reliable jobber with a dancing gimmick to put over other talents.

· The Face of Evil
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If booked correctly in which by that I mean she is booked like a jobber and just loses all the time, I guess Bianca would be a reliable jobber with a dancing gimmick to put over other talents.
I Love You man! You crack me up! 🤣🤣🤣

So basically Bianca Belair could replace Aliyah, Dakota or any other low end jobber who can't wrestle because she can carry the talent she's putting over as a jobber? 🤔

· Registered
11,311 Posts
I Love You man! You crack me up! 🤣🤣🤣

So basically Bianca Belair could replace Aliyah, Dakota or any other low end jobber who can't wrestle because she can carry the talent she's putting over as a jobber? 🤔
No I mean reliable as in always in attendance even though she has go away heat and needs to get off tv.

· Banned
24,474 Posts
The current Universal Champion was part of the Shield.

That is all.

· Registered
119 Posts
You have to be kidding me, Bianca rocks. Don't get me wrong I know you love Bailey... I do too but Bianca is no slouch.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 47 Posts