Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favrite wrestler is Big Show. I wanted to grow up to be as big as him. I am alredy 90 pounds and i am only 9. I cant believe Big Show is now bad. Why did he help Big Johny? He was loved by every one. I am so sad now. When he punched John Cena I cried. At school my friend said he hated Big Show so I almost gave him the KO punch. But I didnt want to get in trouble by the principle. I hope Big Show turns good pretty soon. John Laurinitis is not a nice man. He does not care about the people.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

*Let the "It's still real to me, dammit"'s begin.*

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do want to be a wrestler when I am a grownup. Thats why i am eating alot to get big and strong. I want to be the worlds largestest athalete like Big Show.

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts
The only thing I thought of when I entered this thread:

also hope you are just trolling OP.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Big Show and John Cena are my two favrite wrestlers. I like Big Show the most. But I also like Cena when he says Rise Above Hate. Some kids at school make fun of me at school. I dont get mad because I want to be like Cena to.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
My favrite wrestler is Big Show. I wanted to grow up to be as big as him. I am alredy 90 pounds and i am only 9. I cant believe Big Show is now bad. Why did he help Big Johny? He was loved by every one. I am so sad now. When he punched John Cena I cried. At school my friend said he hated Big Show so I almost gave him the KO punch. But I didnt want to get in trouble by the principle. I hope Big Show turns good pretty soon. John Laurinitis is not a nice man. He does not care about the people.

What happened to?.....
The teachers at school and my gram say im not suposed to say. Not old
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/616055-my-favrite-wrestler.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.