Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, brehs. i notice that there is plenty of tension here among fans in this site. so im going to give u ninjas the chance in this thread to release that tension and take out some of your frustrations out on other peeps here. say 3 negative things about the poster above you. maybe then, JUST then, y'all will feel a little better and positive once u release your anger.

feel free to get savage here if u must. there wont be any repercussions if you post something rude about the poster above u. make this a good one. this has the potential to be interesting, yo

·
Premium Member
17,322 Posts
Fat ugly cunt.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
How about a "Say 3 negative things about the dumbass OP" thread?

1) He's a fucking retard.

2) He's a faggy little cunt.

3) He actually thought people would take his idiotic idea for a thread seriously.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
"There won't be any repercussions if you post something rude" - Damn, I didn't know you were a mod :lmao :lmao

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Funny how your pic is a cup of gravy, considering I had a convo with a friend earlier about how much I hate gravy on everything. Mashed potatoes and all that, just gross.

I don't know anything about most of the users here to say something mean tbh...

But yea, fuck gravy seriously.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
I am better than everyone in this thread and my dick is bigger too.

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
1. Shitty signature.
2. Shitty avatar.
3. Shitty name.

Did I do it right? :shrug

Reactions: NasJayz

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
3 negative things about the above poster...

Well...

I only need one.

He's an intelligent fucker who is so massively brainwashed that his own intelligence leads him to believe incredibly retarded bullshit. Maybe if he took the time to allow rational thinking to override his own emotional insecurities, he wouldn't sound like such a monumental fucking dumbass. :red

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
You've been dying to get this off your chest for weeks :lmao

Touche.

The above poster is too far down the anti-capitalist conspiracy theory bullshit to realize the difference between corporatism vs free market capitalism and how free market capitalism without government is the best hope we have of improving things like poverty.

Yeah, he's also an intelligent fucker. Except that he's directed his intellectual energy into one area of thinking to the point of leftist lunacy.

But at least it's not an authoritarian mindset so he's cool by me.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Uhh he likes Wonder Woman over Batman
He is active in CB making comments that evoke more response than mine
Been a member here longer than me.

Reactions: Reaper

·
Registered
Trust in Christ
90 Posts
You're a stupid fucking moron OP. This same concept was just recently done in the form of a roast thread. That thread was a complete bomb, and this one has already managed to surpass it in terms of failure. The only potentially success that will come out of this thread is watching it completely backfire in your face, which already seems to be happening.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
I do not fucking know who the guy above me, so I will go after Ronny

1. Retard
2. disgrace to Aj Styles
3. Troll

Reactions: NasJayz

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

1) attention seeking loser
2) compulsive liar, lied about having a gun put to his head for his laptop just so the culprit could post on WrestlingForum
3) legit one of the worst posters if not the worst on the whole site

BTW OP this thread is still an utter fail..

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
You're a stupid fucking moron OP. This same concept was just recently done in the form of a roast thread. That thread was a complete bomb, and this one has already managed to surpass it in terms of failure. The only potentially success that will come out of this thread is watching it completely backfire in your face, which already seems to be happening.
To be fair, I've got nothing bad to say about Benoit as a wrestler. However, you've gotta be extra special retarded to believe in Christ, so I count that as 3 full negative things said about the above poster.

You've been dying to get this off your chest for weeks :lmao

Touche.

The above poster is too far down the anti-capitalist conspiracy theory bullshit to realize the difference between corporatism vs free market capitalism and how free market capitalism without government is the best hope we have of improving things like poverty.

Yeah, he's also an intelligent fucker. Except that he's directed his intellectual energy into one area of thinking to the point of leftist lunacy.

But at least it's not an authoritarian mindset so he's cool by me.
Weeks? :ha

Here's the honest truth: I put you on ignore months ago because you are too fucking delusional for my poor brain to deal with. Ever wonder why I never respond to you anymore? Yeah, that's why. Debating with someone as delusional as you accomplishes about as much as trying to explain to Ken Ham that Earth isn't 6000 years old. Some people are just going to believe in whatever retarded ideology they want to believe in and facts simply play no role in that outcome.

But you're right about one thing... I am most definitely not an authoritarian. What you're actually too fucking stupid to comprehend is the fact that free market capitalism IS corporatism. It might not start that way but that's the end result.

Hey, look on the bright side of things. Even though you lack the capabilities to comprehend economic issues, credit where credit is due, you at least understand the evil that is Islam.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts