Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 686 Posts

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I dont know if I put this is the wrong section or not but anyways. I was at the hawks game and im standing getting food and i look to my left and literally 2 feet next to me aj and punk are standing. Now I am obsessed with both punk and aj so i had a little heart attack. But what I kind of didnt like is the only think I said to them was Hey Phil can I get a picture please and he smirked and totally ignored me looking around like he was spacing the hell out. I didnt say anything else so he didnt think I was a crazy fan but dude has punk always been like this in public? It seems like hes got a stick up his ass and doesnt even want to acknowledge his fans that spent lots of money to get him super famous and rich. But at the same time I understand because I am sure he is totally sick and tired of always having people wanting photos with him and talk to him and asking him about coming back to WWE. I wasnt going to ask him that but still he shouldve at least said hi or sorry not now. What do you think?

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
Re: Saw Punk and Aj at Blackhawks game

Should've poked him in the eye.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Classic Phil
is that how he always has been? First time really seeing a major celebrity that I love. He was literally 2 feet from me and glared at me with a smirk like he was saying in his mind lol fuck you your not getting a photo.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts

this thread will be okay

Reactions: ONEWAY

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts

I don't think he's exactly known for being Mr friendly.

·
Banned
7,730 Posts

is that how he always has been? First time really seeing a major celebrity that I love. He was literally 2 feet from me and glared at me with a smirk like he was saying in his mind lol fuck you your not getting a photo.
Pretty much, yeah. You should consider yourself lucky he didn't call you names and kick your mother.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts

I recall in one of his interviews he talked about how when random strangers call him Phil, he tends to view it as confrontational b/c they don't even know him personally. Either way though, it's Punk and I'm p. sure he wouldn't act any differently even if you said "Hey Punk!" or something like that. He often comes off as a cunt to me irl, and I say that as a massive fan.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well at least you took it well and definitely didn't take creepy photos of them.

I wasn't leaving without any creepy photos. And of course I took it well they are famous and I tried once got shot down and didn't wanna make a fool of myself. Was hyperventilating though for about the entire
Second period. And it's funny because me and my girl were just talking about how funny and cool it would be if we saw them there

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As a general rule of thumb, never call a wrestler by their real name. They usually think it's disrespectful.

Oh I thought that would be the better thing to do. Come to think of it when I said Phil he kind of had that look on his face like why did u call me by my first name.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts

:lmao :lmao

It's known how he is. People shouldn't expect him to be nice in the first place. Saves some disappointment.

And yeah calling him Phil probably didnt help.

Reactions: ONEWAY

·
wrap
9,027 Posts

I recall in one of his interviews he talked about how when random strangers call him Phil, he tends to view it as confrontational b/c they don't even know him personally. Either way though, it's Punk and I'm p. sure he wouldn't act any differently even if you said "Hey Punk!" or something like that. He often comes off as a cunt to me irl, and I say that as a massive fan.

·
Registered
411 Posts

Not a fan of Punk, but he doesn't owe the fans anything IMO. Ppl paid money to see him perform and he performed to entertain the fans. That's how it is, he aint working anymore and he probably just wants to have a normal life without anyone bothering him.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

Welp, that's Punk for ya. Though, you probably shouldn't call wrestlers by their first names for future notice. Most find it odd I'd think, since you don't know them personally.

1 - 20 of 686 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.