• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all Saw fans on this Forum...

I want to know what you are more intrigued about while watching the films.

Is it the progression of the story and its ability to make you think or the innovative traps and gore that follows?

For me its a bit of both, I love the creative traps but I love how the plot slowly unfolds and it all becomes clearer at the end of the movie which leads you to anticipating the next.

Also to those who have yet to see the Trailer for Saw VII (3D) here it is.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i'm not a saw fan BECAUSE of the story. the story fucking blows now, they've been writing it as they go, and if you watch them all, there are SO many holes in it, because they literally re-wrote things and basically said "hey, you know how that happened in the last movie? pretend it didn't happen, this is actually what happened." and that's just pathetic and lazy writing.

i liked the first two, because it was a good mixture, but then it just became about the gore.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
The first 2 Saws were somewhat about story the rest are absolute garbage.

I got invited to see Saw IV or V (can't remember which) by an attractive woman with guaranteed sex, or at the very least oral sex, so I went, BIG MISTAKE. Basically she loved it, and I forgot to turn my brain off so naturally I hated it, the kills were not even creative anymore. Anyway I couldn't fuck anyone who could enjoy that unimaginative garbage so I went home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts