Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive the over dramatic thread title! As a new member to this forum I've noticed that a lot of people are really pissed off at the way the company is being run at the moment and getting sick of the storylines, etc. I used to watch WWE regularly in attitude era and had a 10 year break and have noticed that it's nowhere near as exciting as it used to be. So my question is, is there anything that can be done to make it as awesome as it used to be? Who would you bring back into the roster? Who would you get rid of? Would you get rid of the PG rating and bring in some badass storylines? Forgive me if this thread has been made loads of times, like I say, I'm new here!

·
Banned
822 Posts
Welcome to WF, brah

I don't think there's anything that can be done to save WWE lol, it's more dead than Osama Bin Laden (the greatest heel ever)

·
Registered
287 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao That's almost sig worthy.
Actually, there's a kind of logic there. TNA is nonsensical and illogical, but does feature generally a higher standard of wrestling. Once you've seen AJ Styles or the Motor City Machine Guns in full flight, John Cena's five moves of doom seem really threadbare.

So, WWE could be saved by employing better wrestlers, and getting rid of ageing, immobile muscle-men like Big Show or Mark Henry. Actually, it looks like they're starting to tap up some of the better indie wrestlers, so that could be a start.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Actually, there's a kind of logic there. TNA is nonsensical and illogical, but does feature generally a higher standard of wrestling. Once you've seen AJ Styles or the Motor City Machine Guns in full flight, John Cena's five moves of doom seem really threadbare.

So, WWE could be saved by employing better wrestlers, and getting rid of ageing, immobile muscle-men like Big Show or Mark Henry. Actually, it looks like they're starting to tap up some of the better indie wrestlers, so that could be a start.
AJ, Beer Money, MCMG, Austin Aries among others are very good at what they do and I am not going to sit here and argue with you why TNA is worse than WWE.. I will let the rest of the IWC do that, but I will say that I am a fan of these wrestlers and they are 10x better than Cena. (Y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts