·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I disaproved your spamming

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^And I disapprove of yours. :D
And if you wish to post your screen, you need to host it on a website then link it. You can do that in the link in my sig if you wish.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
For an even easier way to capture screenshots, download Hoversnap. All you have to do is configure it a bit. Just tell it which folder you want your screenshots to go to, and select some options, and thats it. Then if you press print screen it automatically saves a screenshot for you. Or if you only want a certain area of your screen, hit ctrl-print screen. A little cross will come up, and you just click and drag over the area. :) Just gotta remember to open the program first.

N

·
0 Posts
Kaneanite said:
For an even easier way to capture screenshots, download Hoversnap. All you have to do is configure it a bit. Just tell it which folder you want your screenshots to go to, and select some options, and thats it. Then if you press print screen it automatically saves a screenshot for you. Or if you only want a certain area of your screen, hit ctrl-print screen. A little cross will come up, and you just click and drag over the area. :) Just gotta remember to open the program first.
Without the program, to 'print' a certain window, press ALT + print screen. (for those who don't know)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It's a small program. It'd use up the same RAM as you would if you did the old way where you open up your program and paste it in there and shit. Plus takes longer. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts