Wrestling Forum banner

Saving Adam Rose...

1270 Views 18 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  FPT
I will just come out and say it now. This gimmick will need saved in less than 3 months from now. However, I have an idea that would alter this character and allow it to take off. What we know of him is simple and very obvious. The gimmick hasn't been done in great detail, but I get it. He still uses the line "Everything you know is about to change". I find that interesting because it was a great line that he used as Leo Kruger. I loved Kruger, but I couldn't stand his image or presentation.

Does Adam Rose have a Dark Side? I know you are probably wondering why I am even suggesting this. I ask this because I feel that Ray Leppan is great at playing the Dark Character. My suggestion is that Adam Rose turns on his Exotic Express and blows the bus up live on Raw the same way they did with Vince and the Limousine incident. Except this idea doesn't get ruined and we know that Adam Rose blows up the vehicle. Just to keep it PG, Adam Rose doesn't know that a certain member of his Party Crew knew of this all along and knew that Rose was up to something awful. They barely escape the bus in time.

Perhaps Adam Rose tells the world that he blew the Exotic Express to pieces because he loves destruction, pain, and envies the darker side of being human. A total psychopath in the flesh and very delusional like Wyatt. Rose explains that he is a man of privilege and deserves what ever it is he wants. Adam explains that one day he may want the WWE United States title and then the next day he may want to taste the blood, sweat, and tears of his next opponent. Just a sick man with the desire to cause pain. Carefully scouting his next prey and attack. Simple, that's it. Give him elaborate, but dark vignettes whenever he is feuding with someone like they have done so many times in the past. Give him an elaborate and dark entrance. Leppan is the perfect dark character.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
818 Posts
lol! So wait a minute, your idea to get this guy over, even though he's only been on the main show for a week, is for him to just flat out murder a bus full of people. ROFL!
:lmao:lmao

Well, on the plus side, it's never been done before. Every day, no matter how shit laced creative has become, I'm thankful they don't pull most of their ideas from this forum.

· The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,897 Posts
His character can easily be salvaged the moment his current gimmick gets stale; just have him viciously attack someone out of nowhere and declare that he's sick of partying and trying to entertain people, now he wants to win titles bla bla. Basically the same reason R-Truth turned heel.

· Registered
361 Posts
How are you salvaging anything? It's been a week, the gimmick just started.

And in all honesty, as long as they don't have him turn heel to face Cena anytime soon, he's just fine as is. He's got a good gimmick, he's gathering a nice following, he's got a catchphrase and he currently has a feud with a bit of development. Not to mention, he's been pretty funny.

Now, let's talk about salvaging Ryder. That's a true task, right there.

· Registered
252 Posts
How are you salvaging anything? It's been a week, the gimmick just started.

And in all honesty, as long as they don't have him turn heel to face Cena anytime soon, he's just fine as is. He's got a good gimmick, he's gathering a nice following, he's got a catchphrase and he currently has a feud with a bit of development. Not to mention, he's been pretty funny.

Now, let's talk about salvaging Ryder. That's a true task, right there.

This I right here. But Tyson Kidd

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

· Number 30 in the Rumble
1,676 Posts
I think the plan for him is just to be a low midcarder like Fandango. Everyone that comes up from NXT isn't going to be a main-eventer. Jobbers and midcarders will be coming from NXT too.

· Registered
3,349 Posts
Even :russo wouldn't approve of this shit idea.

· Banned
3,127 Posts
lol! So wait a minute, your idea to get this guy over, even though he's only been on the main show for a week, is for him to just flat out murder a bus full of people. ROFL!
I didn't read the OP but I cracked up at this. Now I'll have to read the OP. Damn you!

If that's what the thread is actually about, that's fantastic.

· Registered
389 Posts
Leave him be. Wrong town for his debut, no one seemed to know who he was. Make him have his debut in a smark town, and it would've been better.

It's so over in NXT, it'll get over on Raw/SmackDown, but the majority is the issue. He'll be fun, haven't had someone like Adam Rose and the Exotic Express for a long while.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.