Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
@DoctorWhosawhatsit

Gender is "fluid" isn't it? People can identify as something one day only to learn more about themselves as time goes on and identify as something totally different. This isn't even me talking, according to gender fluids there are no constrictions when it comes to gender identity.

So how can one fake being a transgender? If someone says they feel like a woman inside, who is anyone to disbelieve them?
Other than the Gerry springer show, whens the last time you've seen someone oscillate between man and woman? Im sure there's extreme cases but its not common. And I really doubt someone would go through all that just to get a role on some cheesy tv series that likely wont even last a season.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Other than the Gerry springer show, whens the last time you've seen someone oscillate between man and woman?
People that have transitioned have changed their minds and gotten the procedures reversed.

A lot of these 'gender fluid' believers are also young people still learning about themselves and coming to grips with their identities. I guarantee you that some of them have changed or altered their pronouns at least once, or went from identifying as "non-binary" to "genderqueer"... or whatever it is.

Im sure there's extreme cases but its not common. And I really doubt someone would go through all that just to get a role on some cheesy tv series that likely wont even last a season.
People lie on their resume in the name of landing a job all the time.

The overwhelming majority of actors are struggling and would kill to be offered the lead role on ANY television series.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts