Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Raw getting bad to the point, where I am struggling to sit through the 2 hours of this mediocrity, there's only 3 things that can save the show:

1. Brock Lesnar full-time return, which doesn't look like its going to happen.

2. Cena heel turn, which wll happen only after WWE fully commit to Sheamus or anyone else to take over from Cena as the top face.

3. DEAN AMBROSE. They need to fucking debut him as soon as possible in a big storyline. Raw is unwatchable now.

Please SAVE_US Dean Ambrose !!!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
just by looking at these promos and watching raw last week i guess it's worth the thread. But no matter how talented a superstar is it's the wwe writers and bookers that is needed to put on a better quality show

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I guess it's just me, but I still don't see the appeal of Ambrose. Strictly from the promos, not his matches, the guy is just cheesy to me. It's so overacted, almost like a bad Heath Ledger 'Joker' impression. "BRYAN DANIELSON'S HEEEEEAD. On a stick." Gah...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Creative has nothing for us smarks. Ambrose alone will not be enough. :'(

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its horrific to the point that only these 3 things can make a difference to the product. And since the first 2 aren't happening, they have to debut Dean Ambrose. But, I guess they will continue to put on shitty shows until they approach SummerSlam where we will be saved by a incredible HHH V Bork program. May be they will debut Dean in a big storyline around that time.

·
Banned
2 Posts
I like Ambrose too... so much so I wouldn't want to put the burden of salvaging the sinking ship that is RAW completely onto him...that would be a tall order for anyone...

·
Registered
345 Posts
I guess it's just me, but I still don't see the appeal of Ambrose. Strictly from the promos, not his matches, the guy is just cheesy to me. It's so overacted, almost like a bad Heath Ledger 'Joker' impression. "BRYAN DANIELSON'S HEEEEEAD. On a stick." Gah...
yeah, i agree. the guy's a tryhard. no way this guy will ever become a top face or heel. he's just another vanilla midget. i also don't like the vibe this guy gives. he gives me that creepy, "i'm gonna shoot up a school because i'm a misunderstood loser" feeling...

·
Banned
13 Posts
1. Brock Lesnar full-time return, which doesn't look like its going to happen.
brock can't handle a full time schedule, he aint man enough, remember?

2. Cena heel turn, which wll happen only after WWE fully commit to Sheamus or anyone else to take over from Cena as the top face.
never in a million years. cena is vinces clean cut hero, no one else can pull it off.

3. DEAN AMBROSE. They need to fucking debut him as soon as possible in a big storyline. Raw is unwatchable now.
just cuz dean was great in fcw, doesn't mean hes ready for raw.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brock can't handle a full time schedule, he aint man enough, remember?

never in a million years. cena is vinces clean cut hero, no one else can pull it off.

just cuz dean was great in fcw, doesn't mean hes ready for raw.
He is ready but WWE is holding his debut back, because he is a special talent and they need him to get over big on his debut. So, they are trying to figure out a good storyline to get him over instantly. Him and Rollins.

They don't want to debut him as a random heel who ends up like Cesaro. lol.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, i agree. the guy's a tryhard. no way this guy will ever become a top face or heel. he's just another vanilla midget. i also don't like the vibe this guy gives. he gives me that creepy, "i'm gonna shoot up a school because i'm a misunderstood loser" feeling...
IF everyone gets the same vibe, they will boo him and he will instantly get over. That's his gimmick, to be a creepy lunatic.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I dont see the appeal on Ambrose either. He does nothing for me, I guess I need to still give him some time.

·
Registered
928 Posts
My one issue with Ambrose, and this is more of a fear then a complaint, is that he seems to only have the one character. No matter how well he plays it he will get stale if he only plays that character till the end of time.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My one issue with Ambrose, and this is more of a fear then a complaint, is that he seems to only have the one character. No matter how well he plays it he will get stale if he only plays that character till the end of time.
Don't worry. The fans will eventually start cheering for him turning him babyface. He will rise above the hate, never give up and kick bullies in the face :troll

·
Registered
345 Posts
IF everyone gets the same vibe, they will boo him and he will instantly get over. That's his gimmick, to be a creepy lunatic.
yeah, but wouldn't that be bad? i mean, would you want the columbine killers as wrestlers? i know it's a bit of an extreme comparison, but that's the vibe he gives me. i feel uncomfortable watching him, and i'm sure many other people will as well. that's just a lose/lose gimmick. if he DOES get over, he'll be attracting the wrong crowd.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, but wouldn't that be bad? i mean, would you want the columbine killers as wrestlers? i know it's a bit of an extreme comparison, but that's the vibe he gives me. i feel uncomfortable watching him, and i'm sure many other people will as well. that's just a lose/lose gimmick. if he DOES get over, he'll be attracting the wrong crowd.
Well, he is a bit like Mick Foley. To be honest, I grew up in the attitude era and he is one of the few guys who made me feel uncomfortable. I guess that's good.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Creative has nothing for us smarks. Ambrose alone will not be enough. :'(
We just got The American Dragon Bryan Danielson Vs. C.M. Punk for the WWE Title on Pay-Per-View. What more could we possibly ask for at this point? That was a pipe dream just a few years ago...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well, he is a bit like Mick Foley. To be honest, I grew up in the attitude era and he is one of the few guys who made me feel uncomfortable. I guess that's good.
mick foley had a different type of gimmick though. he was more of a "gentle retard" who just happened to be a masochist, whereas ambrose is a "i'm psycho, i'll stab you and eat your face" type of person.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mick foley had a different type of gimmick though. he was more of a "gentle retard" who just happened to be a masochist, whereas ambrose is a "i'm psycho, i'll stab you and eat your face" type of person.
I like his gimmick. There are too many pretty boy heels in the WWE. We need a refreshing character.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
No one man cannot save this entire show. The Rock couldn't do it, what makes u think Ambrose can?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.