Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
How about this. Undertaker and Vince show up in hour 3 and bash the hell out of Shane. Shane comes out and announces he bought NJPW. The NJPW guys come out of nowhere and beat the living crap out of Vince and Taker. The WWE roster then arrives and a massive brawl ensures to end the show.

Aint that great? Yeah, thought so.

·
I'm breaking your arm Ronnie!
1,027 Posts
  • Debut Enzo and Cass during a New Day segment
  • Debut Bayley during Sasha's victory speech
  • Double turn at Wrestlemania between Reigns and Triple H, similarly to The Rock getting booed against Hogan at WM 18 and wrestling heel in the middle of the match
  • Have Zayn interrupt an Owens promo
That should be enough to make the fans explode without overdoing it.
This would be fine by me :mark: :mark: :mark:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
WTF is this? A post-WM Raw without mentioning the main championship? Get your head out of your ass OP.
Reigns (as champion) opens the third hour with a character change. It's not my fault the guy is so bland that you didn't notice his spot in the outline. Reigns v Ambrose would be the clear story for Reigns after WM.

If you're in the main event or co-main event of WM, you're going to likely be beat the hell up on Monday. You have to consider this when outlining your script. Lesnar, Reigns, HHH, and Taker are not wrestling the Monday after WM.

I feel Reigns v Ambrose is inevitable. I think most of us know this. Yes, it's boring. I dont' want it, but where else do you go? Leave Aries and Joe in NXT, and instead bring up Devitt to take the title out of the blue from Reigns or HHH after WM? They have nerfed most of the roster. Styles hasn't been soiled by creative yet but he also hasn't been around long enough to create the swell of fan support to justify the move. I think Styles needs more time to connect with kids.

My plan would be to let this angle between Reigns and Ambrose get over with, build up Styles for a world title shot as the American IC champion, and put AJ Styles over as world champion at SS.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
wrestling heel in the middle of the match.....Im not sure why WWE just doesn't go that route as it's clear a certain portion of the crowd are just booing to make the talk about the crowd and not the show. So why not just have a guy like Roman Reigns wrestle more heelish without a full blown heel turn.
While it may be true that you personally may desire nothing more than wrapping your legs around him and being ushered away in loving embrace, not every fan likes Roman Reigns. He isn't the first Vince project to be rejected vehemently. What the fuck is wrong with some of you? You're not even fans really, you're infatuated with the guy and you're upset everyone else isn't. Stop acting as if he didn't win the same people booing him now over after he turned from a boy scout into a savage after TLC and won the title.

This isn't "for show" dude, fans are not receptive to his push and current character. Until they book Roman to his strengths, fans will continue to reject him. You throwing a bitch fit and pointing the audience for being mean to your RoRo is irrelevant. The ones you should be pouting to are the idiots holding the book.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Shane takes over WWE storyline wise and ends the Authority, with Dean getting a WHC match and winning against Reigns in the main event. Also Samoa Joe debuting destroying Brock putting him off tv until the summer, setting up a match at SS.

·
Bae-ly
1,966 Posts
And now we know who are the 12 year olds on the board that have never encountered college level concepts like constructive criticism. You're just here to bitch. We get it. You don't actually have any ideas on progressing the product-- you're just here to troll WWE.

Constructive means that if you think you can do better, you show it. The floor is your's. The whole board is watching and waiting for you to share your divine genius with us.

To everyone else-- don't be frightened away from posting your ideas by adolescent responses like these.

There will be 3200 threads about how the post WM RAW failed in a month. This is an opportunity to be constructive. You don't have to use a detailed outline/format like I did-- that's your choice.

NXT would still have Nakamura, Devitt, Anderson and Gallows.
I'm sorry but you're taking a lot more than you're leaving behind. An NXT roster with those ins and outs, would be disasterous

·
Banned
645 Posts
Let's refrain from ridiculousness
That is the most ridiculous fantasy booking I've ever read. Awesome Kong? Aries and Strowman? 20 different titles introduced? Everyone from NXT? Stick to your own little rules that you laid out or go post this shit in the Be the Booker section with all of the other shitty fantasy bookings.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
It doesn't need saving. WWE always pulls out great shows and the crowds just make it better.
The last 2 years RAW started out hot but by the end of it people were left feeling like WTF was that all about.....

Both years ending with some shitty thrown together 6-man tags that had no impact going forward and the last hour of the show felt just thrown together for no reason.

Last year people were giving the Diva's a "You Suck (insert fellow wrestler boyfriend") chant

and people were doing the wave during the shitty 6-man tag main event.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I knew this post was ridiculous when the I read that the show begins with a divas tag team match. Wtf. And a quick mention of Shane Mcmahon

The ratings would be through the floor!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts