Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not sure maybe Bayley isn't capable of getting people to boo Alexa,and Bliss can't get people to cheer Bayley when she basically out right bullies her in segments. Fox vs Banks have been feuding for a mere month and more people are interested vs the women's title feud. How about taking the belt off Bliss move Bayley down the card,and replace them with Banks & Fox. If they're this good in a random feud they would give us a great title feud. Bayley is a flop and Alexa should not be a multiple time champion this early in her career,while still being flawed.

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,693 Posts
Re: Sasha banks vs Alicia fox is a better feud than Alexa vs Bayley. Why?

TBH nobody really gives any single shit about both of those feuds unless they are fans of particular wrestler.

·
Banned
3,455 Posts

When I thought I had seen it all this thread pops up.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

I don't care for either feuds but I do find the Sasha and Foxy thing a bit more interesting because it's something different.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

More people are talking about it, on every social media account. Alicia and Sasha have great chemistry they should be allowed to give the women's title scene some electricity after Bayley and Alexa ruined its allure.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I don't care for either feuds but I do find the Sasha and Foxy thing a bit more interesting because it's something different.
And they're delivering in the action. Different is always refreshing, especially with two talented individuals like Banks and Fox.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

Because out of the 4 (and I might be doing a disservice to Alicia because I haven't paid enough attention to her to be sure) Sasha is the only one with an actual personality and any shred of charisma.

·
Registered
659 Posts

It's not.

Hair pulling and cat fighting, "it's something different".
Its pretty much your average alexa bliss match

I'm not sure maybe Bayley isn't capable of getting people to boo Alexa,and Bliss can't get people to cheer Bayley when she basically out right bullies her in segments. Fox vs Banks have been feuding for a mere month and more people are interested vs the women's title feud. How about taking the belt off Bliss move Bayley down the card,and replace them with Banks & Fox. If they're this good in a random feud they would give us a great title feud. Bayley is a flop and Alexa should not be a multiple time champion this early in her career,while still being flawed.
Im hyped for anything involving 205 live because its the best show the E currently has,however i doubt most of the people watching even remember,this is on the card,i wished it was the other way around but people are talking about the stupid this your life segment,kendo stick on a pole match,and who has best ass feud everytime everywhere

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts

Because you actually have to wonder who might win, maybe? Sasha is definitely the bigger name, but at least Alicia has been treated like an actual person in the feud and not just a punching bag that can't fight back?

·
I will make something truly astonishing!
4,218 Posts

Bayley's schtick going over like a Chris Benoit reference at a Father of the Year awards ceremony isn't really doing it any favours.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts

Because one feud is evenly matched while the other is one sided. Has nothing to do with the performers. Alicia is actually looking strong versus Sasha while Bayley is made to look weak against Alexa. Alicia v. Sasha isn't being hurt by god aweful segments like "this is your life" but are instead just two chicks looking to beat each other down. However feel free to blame Bayley for this feud sucking. She's just doing what she's told to do.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,644 Posts

Sasha is the most charismatic woman on either roster. It helps that they allowed Alicia to look halfway competent too unlike Bayley who -- while her booking leaves a lot to be desired in general -- existed to to serve Alexa and looked absolutely foolish. They did the exact same thing to Becky when she faced off against Bliss, too. Naomi was the outlier as they were looking to move Alexa to RAW. Definitely noticing a pattern when it comes to Alexas booking.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

Noam Dar and Alicia have excellent chemistry.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts

Sasha is the most charismatic woman on either roster. It helps that they allowed Alicia to look halfway competent too unlike Bayley who -- while her booking leaves a lot to be desired in general -- existed to to serve Alexa and looked absolutely foolish. They did the exact same thing to Becky when she faced off against Bliss, too. Naomi was the outlier as they were looking to move Alexa to RAW. Definitely noticing a pattern when it comes to Alexas booking.
Actually Naomi beat Alexa in 5 PPVs (elimination at Backlash, win at No Mercy, Pinned her at the Royal Rumble, win at Elimination Chamber, and tap out at Wrestlemania).

Alexa's weakness is black girls. I need Alicia Faaauuxxx to win the championship off her. Alicia and Noam!

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts

Ha, another person who thinks the Sasha Banks and Alicia Fox feud is better than Bayley vs. Bliss.

With that, I say we celebrate on RAW tomorrow with a Street Fight between Sasha Banks and Alicia Fox. :clap

Reactions: Wrassllin_FanMan

·
Registered
3,893 Posts

Because it's not

'memeber NXT?
'memeber when we made the history at the Takeover?
'member the 4 horsewomen?
'memember the women's revolution?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.