Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

· Registered
6,400 Posts
Team BAD was Sasha and Naomi...
The Baddies vs Bow Wow...
Bow Wow discovered by Snoop...

Confirmation confirmed! :love: I forgot to find the secret QR code hidden in Jade's match... but that's on me.

In my country, lazy monkeys who doesn't want to work be killed. Russian cirkus. Very relevant.
Good point.

The Family Comes First company can't save everyone from the Banana Nose Circus, but I sure hope Sasha Banks makes it out of there with her new ID documents. Sounds serious if she doesn't.

· Registered
20,961 Posts
I wonder how Naomi feels. She’s almost like a dude is goes with his popular good looking friend to the bar and watches as he leaves with all the hot chicks every night.

· THE COLOR RED
6,897 Posts
I wonder how Naomi feels. She’s almost like a dude is goes with his popular good looking friend to the bar and watches as he leaves with all the hot chicks every night.
All the while Naomi is actually the better wrestler, better looking, better at acting/emoting and has bigger upside potential than Skanks. Less clever than Sasha though. Imagine being that friend that follows a narcissist into action and quits their job for her as she manipulates and they disappear into irrelevancy as the stans clamor for the less talented one at the core of the drama only for them to be brought back and accomplish things like winning the rumble, main eventing Mania, going to Japan or AEW. Unreal.

· Registered
I know, I'm surprised I'm still alive too
371 Posts
Mystery tag partner
One month of speculation
Large show in LA

omg omg omg

Trinity would be awesome too

Mercedes + Trinity would make the AEW women's division must see... and much better than WWE's lame ass women's division that tanked Raw to 1.21 million this week :sneaky:

Imagine all the amazing Japanese talent she could wrestle without all the WWE style restrictions :love:

Mercedes would be my pick for goat if she has a string of classic matches in AEW. Becky is a clown who accidentally had a good 6 months, Bayley is 1b, Bianca is good but overly scripted, and Charlotte is a robot (you can't have a robot as the goat). Goat party in AEW!

But if she goes back to WWE... she'll go down as a morally bankrupt C-grader with no values (that's how this works :sneaky:)
I like how WWE's more restricted women consistently shit on AEW's women in terms of match quality.

· Registered
371 Posts
Mystery tag partner
One month of speculation
Large show in LA

omg omg omg

Trinity would be awesome too

Mercedes + Trinity would make the AEW women's division must see... and much better than WWE's lame ass women's division that tanked Raw to 1.21 million this week :sneaky:

Imagine all the amazing Japanese talent she could wrestle without all the WWE style restrictions :love:

Mercedes would be my pick for goat if she has a string of classic matches in AEW. Becky is a clown who accidentally had a good 6 months, Bayley is 1b, Bianca is good but overly scripted, and Charlotte is a robot (you can't have a robot as the goat). Goat party in AEW!

But if she goes back to WWE... she'll go down as a morally bankrupt C-grader with no values (that's how this works :sneaky:)
Damn double post

· The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
7,648 Posts
AEW neckbeards really make me uncomfortable. Example is the lack of live reaction to the best match at Full Gear between Storm and Hayter. The WWE and AEW women can hit harder than Twinkletoes and the Hardlys. They can actually wrestle. They’re not cringe like Orange Cassidy. And they look like stars and don’t need an entourage of Phallus, Cutlet and Knock it off.
So, just to be clear, people that don't care about women's wrestling make you "uncomfortable"? That's an... odd choice of words, to say the very least.

Not that I would ever go, but I wish you and I would end up sitting next to each other at an AEW event. You'd be as uncomfortable as fuck as I spend the duration of every women's segment either playing on my phone, dozing off, muttering "end this match" at slowly increasing volume, or simply going to the concession stand, the bathroom, or a random place on the concourse to stare at a blank wall.

· Registered
371 Posts
Nice meta argument. Indeed, it turns out I'm wrong. Double the quantity can mean double the quality.
So it does bug you, just checking. Mandy being more searched on Google than Mr. Bah Gawd is another interesting factoid. Nice gimmick you got btw, not very funny but at least you're trying.

· Registered
6,400 Posts
So it does bug you, just checking. Mandy being more searched on Google than Mr. Bah Gawd is another interesting factoid. Nice gimmick you got btw, not very funny but at least you're trying.
Not very funny? Aw...

I honestly don't even know what you're on about - I don't watch WWE

Something about Mandy Rose and Kenny Omega? Lol sounds random. I guess Kenny will be booking her when she gets released ;)

· Registered
371 Posts
Not very funny? Aw...

I honestly don't even know what you're on about - I don't watch WWE

Something about Mandy Rose and Kenny Omega? Lol sounds random. I guess Kenny will be booking her when she gets released ;)
You're one of those boring gimmick posters who try way too hard to be funny but comedy isn't your strong suit. Stick to your novel length posts analyzing ratings. Yes Mandy is searched more on Google than the Best Bout Machine, it was a fact I thought you'd be interested in.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
I can picture it now.......Mercredes KV makes her AEW debut,.....and has a competitive matve with a random generic jobber........and then another one.....over and over against for months........and then randomly starts winning squash matches 2 years later....

That's TK's booking in a nutshell.

· Registered
27,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·

· Registered
27,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
I have freed you from the shadow realm as long as you quit crying about STARDOM content in this section 😎
lol, sorry boss - gotta put me back

trolling that is too much fun

especially when I then post AEW stuff in the STARDOM thread :D :D :D

it gives me immense joy :D

edit> I'll make you a deal. If Sasha appears in NJPW, and NJPW x AEW is already a thing, and NJPW x STARDOM is a thing - then by proxy STARDOM x AEW is a thing.... and its fair game XD

61 - 80 of 104 Posts