and that she is likely Saraya’s partner at the Forum

discuss Sasha in AEW

bout to be hectic

my dream is for Sasha stans vs Cornette stans

gonna love this shit man
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Doesn’t Sasha have a long term contract with WWE?
Nope, Rumor is he contract is up at the end of the month. Either she's going to be a free agent in January, or HHH signed her to a new deal and is letting her do matches outside the company. It's at the point now to where there needs to be finality to this whole thing.

· Registered
30,006 Posts
I'll be honest, when Britt challenged Saraya for next month for a tag match, I didn't think of Sasha at all watching the segment live. I just figured it would be Toni because, well, it's a pretty easy pick.

But now, in the last few weeks you've had Sasha file for trademarks for potential new names, the report with Sasha being at WK on 1/4, and then a Tag Match with (at the moment at least) a mystery partner for the next week on 1/11.

Yeah....., feels like there's way too many things happening at once for everything to be a coincidence. Feels like Sasha, or Mercedes Mone, is AEW bound. Now, MAYBE, some of this is circumstantial and I don't completely rule out a WWE return. But as someone who didn't see Sasha going to AEW at all, I'm about ready to do a 180.

· Angry at refs
7,790 Posts
I'm just happy that she distanced herself from Naomi.

I hope that Sasha/Whatever name she will use going forward will have a good showing. She got really sloppy during her WWE run, which could be chalked down to frustration + the numbing schedule and booking. She's a good wrestler when she's motivated.

· Registered
6,441 Posts
Mystery tag partner
One month of speculation
Large show in LA

omg omg omg

Trinity would be awesome too

Mercedes + Trinity would make the AEW women's division must see... and much better than WWE's lame ass women's division that tanked Raw to 1.21 million this week :sneaky:

Imagine all the amazing Japanese talent she could wrestle without all the WWE style restrictions :love:

Mercedes would be my pick for goat if she has a string of classic matches in AEW. Becky is a clown who accidentally had a good 6 months, Bayley is 1b, Bianca is good but overly scripted, and Charlotte is a robot (you can't have a robot as the goat). Goat party in AEW!

But if she goes back to WWE... she'll go down as a morally bankrupt C-grader with no values (that's how this works :sneaky:)

· The House of Black Always Wins.
21,022 Posts
Sasha vs Thunder Rosa
Sasha vs Statlander
Sasha vs Jade Cargill
Sasha vs Jamie Hayter
Sasha vs Riho
Sasha vs Statlander
Sasha vs Britt Baker
Sasha vs Saraya
Sasha vs Serena Deeb
Sasha vs Toni Storm

I hope she signs on even if it's just part-time or per-appearance, there are some nice potential match-ups waiting for her. Nothing fresh she could really do in WWE outside of a Rhea Ripley feud.

If it's just Sasha/Saraya vs Hayter/Baker that would be cool too.

· Registered
45 Posts
Mystery tag partner
One month of speculation
Large show in LA

omg omg omg

Mercedes + Trinity would make the AEW women's division must see... and much better than WWE's lame ass women's division that tanked Raw to 1.21 million this week :sneaky:

Imagine all the amazing Japanese talent she could wrestle without all the WWE style restrictions :love:

Mercedes would be my pick for goat if she has a string of classic matches in AEW. Becky is a clown who accidentally had a good 6 months, Bayley is 1b, Bianca is good but overly scripted, and Charlotte is a robot (you can't have a robot as the goat). Goat party in AEW!

But if she goes back to WWE... she'll go down as a morally bankrupt C-grader with no values (that's how this works :sneaky:)
Sasha Banks in AEW - best female wrestler in the world. Sasha Banks in WWE - stupid little girl. Hypocrisy overdose.

· Registered
27,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Don't overhype yourselves. Y'all are gonna drag TK when Saraya's mystery partner is Thunder Rosa
well, everybody will pretend anyway like AEW promoted a big mystery partner

even if it was just one segment with a ticket… so, damned if you do, damned if you don’t

· CEO
3,955 Posts
Mystery tag partner
One month of speculation
Large show in LA

omg omg omg

AEW neckbeards really make me uncomfortable. Example is the lack of live reaction to the best match at Full Gear between Storm and Hayter. The WWE and AEW women can hit harder than Twinkletoes and the Hardlys. They can actually wrestle. They’re not cringe like Orange Cassidy. And they look like stars and don’t need an entourage of Phallus, Cutlet and Knock it off.

· Registered
5,146 Posts
I quite like Sasha.

I have only ever watched njpw on YouTube. Far from a serious fan. But Wrestle kingdom looks amazing and I will be getting it. My first njpw ppv. I would have got it on the back of omega v ospreay.

Be great if sasha is on the card.

41 - 60 of 104 Posts