#1 ·
So - reports from twitter is Sasha is booked to appear at NJPW wrestle kingdom

and that she is likely Saraya’s partner at the Forum

discuss Sasha in AEW

bout to be hectic

my dream is for Sasha stans vs Cornette stans

gonna love this shit man

#9 ·
Why would they need to when they have already spoken and apparently squashed it :

I also want to apologize to [Sasha Banks] for my unacceptable comments. She's an amazing person who didn't deserve to be the brunt of my offensive remarks. I spoke with her earlier & she helped me learn a gigantic lesson & I thank her for that. Once again, I'm sincerely sorry."

#49 ·
Sasha vs Thunder Rosa
Sasha vs Statlander
Sasha vs Jade Cargill
Sasha vs Jamie Hayter
Sasha vs Riho
Sasha vs Statlander
Sasha vs Britt Baker
Sasha vs Saraya
Sasha vs Serena Deeb
Sasha vs Toni Storm

I hope she signs on even if it's just part-time or per-appearance, there are some nice potential match-ups waiting for her. Nothing fresh she could really do in WWE outside of a Rhea Ripley feud.

If it's just Sasha/Saraya vs Hayter/Baker that would be cool too.

#11 ·
Would be a huge get if AEW could sign her on a deal. May be that she just appears as a freelancer in that January tag. But if they sign her to some sort of deal, it's their biggest female signing ahead of Saraya. Saraya is a big name but less recently relevant in wrestling.

Something seems to be up as they're waiting over a month to run that match. The alternative could be a Thunder Rosa return from injury in that match.

As for her NJPW appearance, she could challenge the winner of KAIRI vs. Tam to a match at the other Wrestle Kingdom show later in January.

#63 ·
All the while Naomi is actually the better wrestler, better looking, better at acting/emoting and has bigger upside potential than Skanks. Less clever than Sasha though. Imagine being that friend that follows a narcissist into action and quits their job for her as she manipulates and they disappear into irrelevancy as the stans clamor for the less talented one at the core of the drama only for them to be brought back and accomplish things like winning the rumble, main eventing Mania, going to Japan or AEW. Unreal.

#96 ·
We've recently seen wrestlers burned alive, buried alive, pop out each other's eyeballs and been eaten by zombies - yet the gatekeepers of kayfabe are fixated with what Kenny did in his DDT days. Performing in front of a Japanese market where wrestling/comedy/performance art merge into one.

Cowabunga dude !

Imagine being someone who unironically tried to say Mandy Rose's work is better than Kennys. 😂🤣😂🤣

#98 ·
I like Kenny and The Bucks.
I'm also vocal in my support of women's wrestling as well as intergender matches.
I watch AEW semi-regularly.
I'm confused by the last couple of pages itt.
Here's a cute rat since I have nothing else to contribute.

Look at those whiskers! That tail! It's cuteness overload.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.