gonna love this shit man

· Registered
1,581 Posts

· Registered
BR fears little pricks
7,045 Posts

· Registered
1,283 Posts
Will they move samuel guevarra to ring of honor?
Why would they need to when they have already spoken and apparently squashed it :

I also want to apologize to [Sasha Banks] for my unacceptable comments. She's an amazing person who didn't deserve to be the brunt of my offensive remarks. I spoke with her earlier & she helped me learn a gigantic lesson & I thank her for that. Once again, I'm sincerely sorry."

· Registered
1,283 Posts
Saraya and Sasha teaming up is hilarious. It's like Chip and I teaming up.

But I suppose it would be a way to get the Brit hayter stuff started. Do the tag. Do a double turn
Considering it's kinda public knowledge that Saraya and Sasha are friendly outside of wrestling since it all happened, it makes sense for them to team up.

But a post match attack by Mercedes for the heel turn and her mindset being that she is trying to finish the job right this time basically writes itself.

· Registered
*coin drop*
15,245 Posts
Would be a huge get if AEW could sign her on a deal. May be that she just appears as a freelancer in that January tag. But if they sign her to some sort of deal, it's their biggest female signing ahead of Saraya. Saraya is a big name but less recently relevant in wrestling.

Something seems to be up as they're waiting over a month to run that match. The alternative could be a Thunder Rosa return from injury in that match.

As for her NJPW appearance, she could challenge the winner of KAIRI vs. Tam to a match at the other Wrestle Kingdom show later in January.

I bite and throw chairs and rescue dogs
19,584 Posts
Considering it's kinda public knowledge that Saraya and Sasha are friendly outside of wrestling since it all happened, it makes sense for them to team up.

But a post match attack by Mercedes for the heel turn and her mindset being that she is trying to finish the job right this time basically writes itself.
Yeah it does. But then you need to put britt turning on hayter on the backburn. Both should be kicked off at the same time. Otherwise you run the risk of telling the same story back to back

· Registered
27,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WrestleKingdom was already a "must buy" PPV. But now even more so!

Nothing in PWI's report mentioned AEW, though. Honestly, I suspect Saraya's partner will turn out to be Thunder Rosa. That would make Britt flip out.
her being the partner is a lot of online speculation

1 - 20 of 104 Posts