Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Her haters will get so itchy now, they will hate her more, while she's now is registered to SAG and be in the union which guarantees her certain payouts for movies and shows, free healthcare for life, etc.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
That's so cool for her. I wonder what kind of role it would be. Maybe this will help her kill some of the time she has left on her contract until she can go somewhere that actually uses her correctly.

·
Banned
47 Posts
As a gay wrestling fan I am so happy for Sasha. She stands up for and is everything the LGBTQ+ community looks to be as human beings. I hope she does well

·
The EST of NXT
28,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
2,704 Posts
Great opportunity for her on a fantastic show. I hope Bill Burr comes back in season 2 as well.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,208 Posts
This is pretty cool to hear and read by the Op. I hope he knows whatever Sasha does, I will be there to watch and since it's a season 2 involvment in mandalorian. I will watch it for her. Good job Sasha Banks, keep on getting those checks and accomplishments.

·
Registered
771 Posts
This must explain her absence. Good for her...go out and make that money baby!!! The WWE and for damn sure the IWC don't give a damn about her!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts