Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE star Sasha Banks had some interesting comments to make during an interview with Sam Roberts at Ringside Collectibles when asked about whether or not she wanted to main event a WrestleMania.

Here’s what Banks had to say:

"I’m only about money, I don’t care — let’s talk about WrestleMania, right? It’s really long and I show up at what? 8:00 AM? The main event goes on at what? 11:00 PM if that?! If we’re lucky and you know the day is crazy, so just put me on the first match — put me on the preshow and pay me the dollars so I can go in, do my match, take a shower, get my money and leave."

Source: https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/sasha-banks-all-about-money-open-wrestlemania-leave-early

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Is this in character or in real life? If this is her real persona answer, then in before all the "Sasha doesn't care about the fans. She only cares about herself" comments again. Let it commence.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Is this in character or in real life? If this is her real persona answer, then in before all the "Sasha doesn't care about the fans. She only cares about herself" comments again. Let it commence.
If you keep track enough, she does practically all of her interviews now (including her social media stuff) in full character now

·
Registered
588 Posts
Lol heck yeah in character. This is the girl that cried when she won her first title and was a huge wrestling nerd growing up. Its definitely more then about the money for her.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,144 Posts
And it'll be the same people who say Brock is a badass for not giving a fuck

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
that would totally be my attitude if I was a WWE wrestler these days. WWE is such a mess that there is no point in trying to become a top guy or make any sense out of anything you do on TV. just take the money and gtfo

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
It's obviously in character, but also the kind of things you'd say when you're marking down the days until you're out of this company.

Are we even SURE Sasha really re-signed with the WWE this summer? Her booking hasn't changed much so it's really hard to tell if she managed to negotiate anything better than money out of it.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,166 Posts
Not enough apparently. Becky's gimmick is about being the best, Sasha's gimmick is apparently doing the bare minimum and going home early.
Because she learned that hardwork doesn't pay off so now she only cares about the money.

Her character makes perfect sense. she cared so much about the business before and where did that get her? nowhere. now she's gonna be all about the checks. logical character development which is rare in WWE.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts