Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

I think Becky's fine. It's an accident, nothing more. I think the Nia punch looked worse.

·
The face that runs the List
10,771 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

Sasha wants to retire everyone in the female division it seems :sasha2

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts

sasha botch strikes again ...

I must say that was a fun segment even with two stars I've never been a big fan of. they will have a good match or two as long as sasha controls herself and doesn't hurt anyone.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

Clearly she's just getting payback for Ronda after Becky blasted her with the crutch. :lol

Although this wasn't anywhere near as brutal as that.

·
Under Jolly Roger
422 Posts

I can't see it, but I wouldn't be surprised given her track record.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

Yeah Becky got hit in the back of her head. Not fully a portion of her head a little above her neck.

She also didn't get by the seat part of the chair. It looked like she got hit by the handle? Not sure what to call it.

To be honest with yall if we gotta point blame I actually point the blame on Becky. If Becky didnt move Sasha would have hit all back . Becky moved and at that moment Sahsa was already motioning a swing so she couldnt correct.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

Cry all you want. She has a history of harming others and (nearly killing) herself.
"A history" You mean like two.

A Paige that already had a glass neck as it is, and Alexa Bliss like 6 years ago.

Reactions: Whacker

·
The Babyface of WF
12,573 Posts
I will admit she was the best part of the show by far especially with the sudden Heel turn followed up by the brutality she inflicted on Natayla/Becky, Good things going from here on out.

·
Premium Member
11,029 Posts

I'm gona wait till a report comes out today to see if Becky is injured before jumping to conclusions.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

Cry all you want. She has a history of harming others and (nearly killing) herself.
that history was overblown.

Paige had a ticking time bomb, she was told by her doctor to retire before she came in the first place. Her neck was going to go it was just a case of when it would.

Other than that it's really only a bloody nose she gave Bliss in NXT.

·
Registered
11,818 Posts

Becky grabbed the back of her head right after the chair connected with it. Botcha Banks at it again and hasn't even been back for 24 hours....smh

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

I take that back. To put the blame on Becky is pretty stupid cause obviously Becky cant see Sasha. It was just bad timing.

Becky got on her hands and knees right on the moment Sasha was swinging thus Sasha couldn't correct the direction of the chair so it hit a part of Beckys head

·
Registered
5,952 Posts

Not even back one night and already botching and hurting someone ..why is she so well liked ?
Because she's been away for a bit.

Not even a day past since she returned and the haters are back :lol Keep it up. haters gonna hate. She's unbothered.
Hitting somebody in the back of the head is very dangerous, especially when it's somebody with a history of serious head injuries. There is a reason shots to the back of the head are banned in the UFC. It doesn't take much to cause serious injury. I don't think anybody is hating on Sasha. Accidents happen, it's unfortunate. You're wrong anyway, Sasha is probably very bothered. 1. because she won't want to hurt her real life friend, and 2. if Becky is injured her main event program goes down the toilet.

·
seth will never be cool!
995 Posts

Becky about to become the next Paige. :sasha3

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,716 Posts

Because she's been away for a bit.

Hitting somebody in the back of the head is very dangerous, especially when it's somebody with a history of serious head injuries. There is a reason shots to the back of the head are banned in the UFC. It doesn't take much to cause serious injury. I don't think anybody is hating on Sasha. Accidents happen, it's unfortunate. You're wrong anyway, Sasha is probably very bothered. 1. because she won't want to hurt her real life friend, and 2. if Becky is injured her main event program goes down the toilet.
I meant she's unbothered by the haters that came out of the woodworks to shit on her after she returned.

Not that she wasn't concerned for Becky. though this isn't all on Sasha. Becky shouldn't have lifted her head.

141 - 160 of 346 Posts