Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

That's a bit reckless but it's not like she has nia strength so if anything just a solid mouse on the head

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,529 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

No where near, Her hair makes it look like it.

Fake news article.
Becky got hit in the back of the head in 12 to 13 second mark.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

Becky's tough as nails she is completely fine.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

Sasha has always been a dangerous, shitty worker. Literally 3/4'ths of her shit is botched. This is what you get trusting hacks. If I were Becky, I would've never trusted Sasha with a steel chair and I'd say I'm shocked Vince did but he's so dumb I'm not. If Becky is injured off of this, Vince just lost 500x the star that Sasha is because he's scared of AEW. :lol

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Hard to tell either way but that was a legit bad angle to do it from and thankfully she wasn't swinging at full force

Sasha has always been a dangerous, shitty worker. Literally 3/4'ths of her shit is botched. This is what you get trusting hacks. If I were Becky, I would've never trusted Sasha with a steel chair and I'd say I'm shocked Vince did but he's so dumb I'm not. If Becky is injured off of this, Vince just lost 500x the star that Sasha is because he's scared of AEW. :lol
Yea we get it Asuka isn't getting pushed like you want

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

Becky literally grabbed her head right as the chair connected with her head. This isn't that hard to figure out. Sasha connected with the head. Obviously. And don't say she was "selling", because it makes no sense to grab your head when you're being hit in the back, nor did she grab her head the first several shots.

Yea we get it Asuka isn't getting pushed like you want
I didn't even mention Asuka. I said Sasha Banks is a shitty, dangerous worker. However, thank you for bringing up the GOAT, because she should be the one in this spot and everyone knows it.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

Always an excuse for Sashas botches. This woman can't make a mistake apparently even though her matches are filled with them.

"She moved into it". What kind of an excuse is that? Whatever happened to watching where you're swinging? Sasha's the one with the weapon, it's her responsibility to make sure Becky doesn't move into it. And what is Sasha even doing in THAT position? Why is she directly reining shots over Beckys head? It's no wonder she connected, she's at one of the worst angles for a chair shot. She should be standing where Beckys side is, aiming directly at her back. Fuck, man.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Re: Heel Sasha Banks is Back

Wow!!!!!

I went on YouTube this morning and this popped up in my feed, let's just say I was very pleasanly surprised with what I saw! : )

I'm so pleased that The Boss is back at last and now maybe, just maybe this boring women's division can start getting interesting again?

The initial pop was fine but not amazing if I'm honest but the actual segment as a whole was very well done I thought and got a pretty good reaction from the crowd. The emotional promo from Natalya, the return from Sasha then the ruthless heel persona that I've been longing for on the main roster finally emerged and she made her presence known with a surprise attack and a vicious beatdown on the broken down Natalya, absolutely awesome stuff!

The blue hair was another nice touch too, it's different and it suits her new persona so I like it!

The subsequent beat down on Becky with the steel chair was awesome too, it was fucking great!

You can just see and feel her character shining through so much more as a heel and she suits it far better than as a babyface. Her walk, her mannerisms, the way she talks and so on are so perfect when she tunes into that heel character and they were all on point again here. When she told that guy to "move" so she could grab the steel chair was a great example of this character work coming into play, brilliant stuff from The Boss!

The way the segment was done also set the hook for next week and I am actually interested in what is going to happen next and hearing what she has to say. You just know she's going to lay down a Sasha bomb promo and I hope they give her free reign to just work it herself and shoot with it. She's got a lot of material to work with and it's all real issues and personal shit so just use that to your advantage instead of scripting it which only takes out the emotion and realness.

They got this right and I did enjoy it a lot but I'm not getting overly carried away just yet because the WWE do have a tendancy to ruin pretty much everything they touch or tinker with. A good return and a great segment is one thing, maintaining that character and NOT overbooking or overthinking this is the key to it working out and being the success it should be. I definitely don't want to see any tweening or pandering to the fans bullshit. I want her to go full on heel here and make the fans hate the sight of her and actually despise her!

Instead of making them chant "Thank you Sasha" or "This is awesome" or any of those stupid chants, get some real heel heat on her ass and watch the fireworks!

Good job WWE but please do not fuck this up!!!!!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts

You're clearly not watching it. She was at her side hitting her until Becky crawled towards her but don't let that get in the way of your sour grapes

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

I actually watched it very closely. That's why I can see whos fault it is.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

Here we go again, Sasha banks does anything and the same haters crawl out of the caves.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,689 Posts

Love how you think you know her because you heard something from your favorite dirtsheet.

Fact is we don't know why she left. you can speculate all you wants it's nothing more then hearsay.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Heel Sasha Banks is Back

YEW LOOK GGOOOODDD BABE!!!
She is the best looking girl on the roster and she carries herself like a boss.
But why concern yourself with her looks? I mean, you can't have her or even meet her and befriend her.

Why not focus your energy on someone you actual have a chance of meeting and befriend?

·
Premium Member
662 Posts

I hope Becky is OK and doesn't end up like Paige because of some sloppy amateur.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Becky moved into it mid swing, if she hadn't moved it would have only hit her back. Just an accident no one's fault.
She was in the right position to take those shots, with her back raised above her head. Then in mid-swing on the one that connects she raises her head above the level of her back. These women are small and their backs are a small target. Chair shots probably aren’t a good idea, period.

My guess is that Sasha was told to really lay them in and perhaps they were stinging a bit too much and Becky instinctively raised her head. But that’s not on Sasha in any way. Becky just needed to make sure she kept that hump in her back so that the chair would only connect there. It’s like taking the Styles Clash, if you don’t have your head in the right spot it’s dangerous and there’s nothing the person delivering it can do to make sure you do that. It’s on you.

Also the angle she was swinging from is the safest angle possible. In fact, she should have been even more towards the head end of Becky’s body for maximum safety.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts

I hope Becky is OK and doesn't end up like Paige because of some sloppy amateur.
Now we are going into this bullshit.

Only took 2 pages for this thread to jump the shark.

121 - 140 of 346 Posts