Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Re: Heel Sasha Banks is Back

Great to have her back. She's a far better heel then face. Be interesting to see how they book her and if she's staying beyond her contract. I'm sure they have her probably beat Becky for the title as she's the only legit star on the women's side that people will buy beating the biggest women's star in WWE right now.

It's a wait and see for me before I go crazy and say the heel turn will be a success.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,036 Posts

So ready for this.
I can't wait for next week. This made my night. :tucky :kurtcry

I want a 3 month feud. There's plenty of story to keep it fresh.

I don't get the blue hair though. Is blue a new symbol for a heel now?
She's re-inventing herself as a heel. Her promo next week should complete it. I think it's a great change.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
10,873 Posts

I hate to be that guy. But you all do realize that when Sasha wins a title.......she immediately loses said title.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

I hate to be that guy. But you all do realize that when Sasha wins a title.......she immediately loses said title.
This time is different, though. This time, they HAVE to push her, because if they fuck her over this time, into the loving embrace of Cody Rhodes she goes, and Vince DOES NOT want that.

I hate Sasha, HATE, but I'll say this, I respect the hustle. Asuka has no balls whatsoever, I wish she were like Sasha and made her own pushes.

·
FOTC
10,755 Posts

Becky got programs with Lacey Evans and Natalya over. Come back to me when Sasha does the same.
Lacey was the main reason that feud got over. She held her own with Becky on twitter and on the mic. She must've done something right because Becky felt the need to post a picture with her mother.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts

When I thought I'd never see her again...and then this :lmao

61 - 80 of 346 Posts