Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 346 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,527 Posts
Re: Heel Sasha Banks is Back

At least I get my dream feud for the current roster. The Boss vs The Man. Something I would have liked to seen at WM next year but glad it has happening now.

·
Forever Blissful
1,675 Posts

As long as this results in an Alexa face turn and finally shutting up that bully, I don't care why Sasha's back.

·
16,527 Posts

Sasha's promo next week has the potential to be GOAT tier if they let her drop a pipe bomb. They better not fuck this feud up.
Watch them fuck this up like they did with Ronda vs Becky earlier this year.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
9,886 Posts

Watch them fuck this up like they did with Ronda vs Becky earlier this year.
This feud has SO much potential. The story is already there. Just let Sasha express what she has been feeling since Mania about blonde favoritism, nepotism, the women's evolution being a scam, never getting an opportunity, etc. and have Becky be Becky in all her charismatic greatness and we can have the greatest women's feud of all time on our hands.

Becky vs Sasha and The Fiend are two things that WWE absolutely CANNOT fuck up. If either is ruined, then I officially give up on this company.

·
16,527 Posts

This feud has SO much potential. The story is already there. Just let Sasha express what she has been feeling since Mania and have Becky be Becky and we can potentially have the greatest women's feud of all time.
Remember the keyword "SO" in the potential line. Yeah, let that happen however, keep your guard up.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts

lol at people complaining about her wig, she could change it 10 times a show if she wanted.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts

Good, intense return from Banks. The era of Fan Service rolls on, with us finally getting the Hell Banks run we have wanted for a hell of a long time.

The character always worked best as the proper bitchy heel in NXT. It really can't be stated enough that it blows my mind that successful, proven characters in NXT are so often changed for no good reason when brought up to the main roster.

Whether they're softened up and made to look ineffective like Nakamura, or forced into a complete character motivation reversal like Sasha, it just makes no sense at all. It's easy to see why people point the finger at Vince in these cases, and accuse him of purposefully sabotaging NXT call-ups.

But I digress. Full-on Hell Banks is money. Banks V Becky for Clash of Champions, then rematch in Hell In A Cell. Book it.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts

I can get behind a Heel Sasha, as a face she just wasn't doing anything for me and I didn't care. But tonight was pretty nice and I like what I saw, so hopefully this goes good for her cause Sasha kills it as a heel.

·
Registered
11,846 Posts

I wonder if she signed a five year extension.

21 - 40 of 346 Posts