Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
You botched quoting me. Were the crowd invested in Becky's feuds with Lacey and Natalya? Yes they were. Did Becky stay very over despite HORRIFIC mishandling of her character for months before and after Mania, yes she did. Did you see the crowd for Bayley vs. Ember on Sunday? Would you ever see a crowd like that for a Becky match, no you wouldn't. So save it with the "Becky has proven she can't cut it at the top without a dance partner that can bring the heat" nonsense. Put Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks in feuds with Lacey Evans and Natalya & I guarantee they generate far less interest than Becky's feuds with them did.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Becky managed to make a feud with freaking Nattie semi-interesting. Now imagine how awesome it could get with a proper foe.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Nia Jax is giggling at that chair shot.

Is it true Nia is not on a good relationship with both Becky and Sasha or am I getting worked?

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Nia Jax is giggling at that chair shot.

Is it true Nia is not on a good relationship with both Becky and Sasha or am I getting worked?
Becky and Nia reportedly have legit beef. Sasha has beef with Alexa who is friends with Nia, not sure if they have any problems with each other.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Becky and Nia reportedly have legit beef. Sasha has beef with Alexa who is friends with Nia, not sure if they have any problems with each other.
I remember hearing Nia walked out one night cause she didnt want to do something with Sasha.

What Becky and Nia have problems with I dont know. I just know Nia was coming hard at Becky when she had no reason to calling her a stinky ginger who tanks ratings lol elementary insults

·
Registered
22,660 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

She broke Alexa's nose as well. It's definitely not just Paige.

And as much as a new heel challenger was needed, the shine faded quickly when Botcha Banks started doing what she does best and botching. Hopefully they make it out of this feud healthy...

I did not miss her one bit.
So 2 injuries 1 being almost inevitable and she's a menace I guess. And they all Botch all the damn time pretending she's special in that regard is silly

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
You botched quoting me. Were the crowd invested in Becky's feuds with Lacey and Natalya? Yes they were. Did Becky stay very over despite HORRIFIC mishandling of her character for months before and after Mania, yes she did. Did you see the crowd for Bayley vs. Ember on Sunday? Would you ever see a crowd like that for a Becky match, no you wouldn't. So save it with the "Becky has proven she can't cut it at the top without a dance partner that can bring the heat" nonsense. Put Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks in feuds with Lacey Evans and Natalya & I guarantee they generate far less interest than Becky's feuds with them did.
I agree...It is a pretty simple formula...Whenever either Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Asuka and maybe Ronda have matches with each other on the main roster, it ends up being good to great. The second you add anybody else to that mix, the match never reaches that level. The second you put one of them against women like Lacey, Alexa, Carmella, Naomi, natalya, Nia etc etc etc. the match just isn't going to be that great.

Just take Charlotte for an example. Here are all of her great main roster matches:

vs. Becky Lynch
Vs. becky lynch & Charlotte
vs. Becky Lynch & Asuka
vs. Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks & Bayley
vs. Sasha Banks
vs. Ronda Rousey
vs. Asuka
vs. Sasha Banks

Nobody, not even Charlotte, can pull great matches out of women outside of that little group because they are great wrestlers and nobody else is. So to criticize becky for not being able to pull greatness out of Lacey Evans is a ridiculous criticism. I can almost guarantee that Becky vs. Sasha will be a great match if they actually give them time to do it.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
I remember hearing Nia walked out one night cause she didnt want to do something with Sasha.

What Becky and Nia have problems with I dont know. I just know Nia was coming hard at Becky when she had no reason to calling her a stinky ginger who tanks ratings lol elementary insults
Sasha has a bit of a reputation for being hard to work with, and Nia seems like someone who isn't hard to piss off, so I could see them clashing for sure.

I think the Becky/Nia thing stems from the punch last year and Becky not dissuading her fans from harassing Nia online about it.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

So 2 injuries 1 being almost inevitable and she's a menace I guess. And they all Botch all the damn time pretending she's special in that regard is silly
I actually forgot she hurt Emma too. So that's three. And they all might botch time to time... but Botcha Banks does it every match and many times it looks like it might hurt or kill her or her opponent. She is not that safe of a worker.

Reactions: Bryan Jericho

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Paige even said her neck was fucked already and her doctors warned her that there were no guarantees if she tried to come back. The simple fact is, if it hadn't been Sasha that night, it'd have been someone else some other night it was inevitable. So even Paige doesn't blame her for that, which is the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

Also Sasha and Becky already had a great match against each other at Takeover: Unstoppable.

·
Registered
303 Posts
The ridiculous excuses Becky fans come up with to diminish Sasha Banks and other 4/5-star wrestlers are laughable.

Fact remains that Becky's isn't in Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley - and even Asuka's league. Asuka, Kairi and Io - arguably the three best in the roster - know this. When asked who they want to face - they either say Sasha or Charlotte. If you want a talking match then you choose Becky. Give her like a Moment of Becks segment where she can do what she does best, although fans will surely tune out because it's hard to understand what she's saying.

Even Emma had a 4-star match with Asuka. Becky always needs to be carried. Becky is only relevant when she's facing Charlotte. Without Charlotte as her foil, Becky is just... nothing.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Good to see her back. I'm somewhat upset that I was at the Blue Jays game next door instead(but they dropped 19 on the Rangers so it's not too big of a wound). Her actions as a person aside she is a very talented woman and is something and someone that the women's division needs.

I've had a tough time getting up for Lynch feuds for the last several months I wasn't entirely invested in the feud leading up to Mania and I like all three women involved, her feud with Charlotte drag too long and her Asuka was strange and unnecessary especially when they decided to hotshot the title onto Charlotte and the less said about everything she's done since Mania the better. There was just something about last night that worked and I'm already kinda stoked for it.

I know she's a "heel" but the crowd loved her last night even when she was thrashing Becky.

Paige even said her neck was fucked already and her doctors warned her that there were no guarantees if she tried to come back. The simple fact is, if it hadn't been Sasha that night, it'd have been someone else some other night it was inevitable. So even Paige doesn't blame her for that, which is the end of it as far as I'm concerned.

Also Sasha and Becky already had a great match against each other at Takeover: Unstoppable.
Still Becky's best match in WWE IMO. Doesn't even crack Sasha's top five.

As for the Paige incident, there will always be people who bring it up regardless of what anyone says because they have an issue with Banks either as a person, a talent or both. It's best not to worry about the people who use those sorts of things as ammunition.

·
Premium Member
10,970 Posts
They finally found a way to force me to watch Becky, huh? This bitch better not drag Sasha down to her Becky 2 Star mediocrity.
I'm guessing you didn't see Becky/Nattie because it involves Becky and Natalya? :lol

Yeah, as if Sasha pulled anything more than *** since her FCA match with Charlotte 3 years ago..

The Sasha/Becky Stan wars have already begun. :maury

This is going to be unbearable.
nah it's gona be fun. I'm 100% team Becky, but if heading into COC Sasha is as hot as Becky was last year heading into HIAC (or even close to that level), she should win.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,676 Posts
I'm guessing you didn't see Becky/Nattie because it involves Becky and Natalya? :lol

Yeah, as if Sasha pulled anything more than *** since her FCA match with Charlotte 3 years ago..
Sasha vs Ronda was at least 4 stars and it was this year.

And that was Sasha's only 1-1 title match since 2017. give her half the chances Becky has got this past year and she would be having 4 star matches left and right.

221 - 240 of 346 Posts