Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I'd put the blame solely on sasha, just look at where she is standing in relation to becky's body and how she is swinging. proper way would have been for her to hit becky exactly like this

Sasha would have if Becky had stayed down on her stomach. It was bad timing. The moment Becky was getting on her hands and knees was also the moment Sasha was just started bringing down the chair.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Sasha would have if Becky had stayed down on her stomach. It was bad timing. The moment Becky was getting on her hands and knees was also the moment Sasha was just started bringing down the chair.
Honestly, I think both were to blame somewhat.

Becky looked up for whatever reason. She shouldn't have so she gets a little amount of blame for that.

Sasha has the most blame because she was delivering the chair shots when she was out of position and didn't stop or adjust when Becky raised her head..

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Eh it is what it is at this point. Other than Charlotte or Ronda if she returns, they should be avoiding chair shots in general with the women.

What I liked on second watch about this turn in general is the way she walked down aisle all face like and smiling giving a girl her glasses, pretending to get a mic and then wham! Kinda awesome. Also liked the general psychology in the way she kept attacking Natties injured arm. Friggin brutal.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,288 Posts
This should have been the feud going into Summerslam. All of Becky's opponents since Wrestlemania haven't felt like proper competition, but Sasha is definitely up there are someone who could give Becky a run for her money.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
This is finally going to be a strong challenger to Becky. About damn time.

Becky/Ronda great. Becky/Asuka great. Becky/Charlotte great. Ronda is gone - Charlotte is done to death, they aren't doing Asuka...this was the only other option.

Excited to see where it goes. I hope they do some great work together

·
FOTC
10,756 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

Becky could simply be advancing the storyline with Sasha. Or she could be trying to do to Sasha what she did to Nia. If you look at the comments you'll see people blaming Sasha and calling her reckless. The ladies are different than the guys -- they'll do whatever they can to maintain their spots.

I'll say this: they will legitimately hate each other during this feud. This rivalry will get very personal. That makes for better entertainment for the fans. Let's just hope both ladies know where to draw the line -- same goes for the two passionate fan bases.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
All I know is that last time I was this excited for a feud with one of my favorites was Dean vs. Seth last year when Dean finally turned heel.

:mj2

Please don't break my heart again like that.

·
Registered
303 Posts
They had Sasha return since no one seems to be able to carry Becky to a 4-star match in 2019.

They want Charlotte to rest for now, as she might likely get injured if she continues to carry Becky, the way she did in 2018.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Lesson to entire roster.

Whine, complain, cause backstage/locker room dissension .. then drop the ball and leave. Go on vacation for several months. Put creative in a bind because of your absence. Cause turmoil on twitter. Hint going to competing wrestling promotions. Have you're spouse crap on the current roster and management.

You will get rewarded with a title shot and major storyline.

EC3, you are doing it all wrong sir. You're not supposed to show up everyday at work and do everything creative tells you to do.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Lesson to entire roster.

Whine, complain, cause backstage/locker room dissension .. then drop the ball and leave. Go on vacation for several months. Put creative in a bind because of your absence. Cause turmoil on twitter. Hint going to competing wrestling promotions. Have you're spouse crap on the current roster and management.

You will get rewarded with a title shot and major storyline.

EC3, you are doing it all wrong sir. You're not supposed to show up everyday at work and do everything creative tells you to do.
I think it depends on who does it...
It worked out well for Sasha. Not so much for Luke Harper..

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Re: Sasha Banks Chair Shots Appear To Connect With Back Of Becky Lynch's Head During RAW Angle

She's injured one person and that person neck was already on death's door. All of the women botch all the fucking time. Folk just like to pretend the women they don't like are the only ones doing it.
She broke Alexa's nose as well. It's definitely not just Paige.

And as much as a new heel challenger was needed, the shine faded quickly when Botcha Banks started doing what she does best and botching. Hopefully they make it out of this feud healthy...

I did not miss her one bit.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
All I know is that last time I was this excited for a feud with one of my favorites was Dean vs. Seth last year when Dean finally turned heel.

:mj2

Please don't break my heart again like that.
Let's hope Sasha doesn't start rambling about germs and decides to wear a Bane mask.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Damn that one chair shot did get Becky in the head. That's probably why Becky kicked her out of frustration.
It was the slap when she picked her head up and was talking smack. Becky kicked her after that.

[/QUOTE]
Becky got programs with Lacey Evans and Natalya over. Come back to me when Sasha does the same.[/QUOTE]

You can't be serious!!!!! Becky was the hottest thing in all of wrestling from Summerslam last year until the botched build up to the Wrestlemania Triple Threat. She has been cold ever since. The Lacey feud was terrible as it was rushed without Lacey building any credibility and Nattie has not had a relevant moment in her entire WWE career outside of Total Divas.

Sasha has had relevant feuds with Bayley in NXT, her feud with Alexa Bliss was good until they did the whole "can't keep a title" thing again making her drop the belt quickly and her feud with Charlotte was top notch.

What feud has Becky had that did not involve Charlotte that were relevant? And don't give me that she main evented Wrestlemania because Ronda Rousey is the only reason why that match went on last! Other than Ronda returning or another chapter to the never ending Charlotte feud, Sasha was the only person that could make Becky's run relevant again. Becky has proven she can't cut it at the top without a dance partner that can bring the heat.

201 - 220 of 346 Posts