Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I found this interesting because it seemed like a reminder that Sasha isn't out of the title picture yet, moreso than a recap of the Alicia feud. I also found it interesting that Graves went out of his way to bury Bayley. We know if the commentators verbally bury the babyfaces, it came from upstairs.

• Corey Graves solidifies Bayley's burial by saying she had no killer instinct and couldn't get extreme, so she's going to the back of the line
  • Corey and Renee give big praise to Alexa as the goddess of the RAW Women's Division
  • Sasha jokingly alludes to herself and Rich Swann having chemistry because they're Black
  • Sasha says she IS The Revolution, and Corey co-signs by saying she started it
  • Sasha says Nia Jax needs to be in the back of the line instead of next in line since she beat her
  • Sasha and Rich say they'll both be champions at the same time...AGAIN!

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
I don't know how you have a sliver of hope with Alexa's booking after her booking against two horsewomen show her as dominant. I mean come Wrestlemania 34, I can see Alexa going over Charlotte, Sasha, Asuka, Bayley and Becky in a Six Pack Challenge Elimination Match at Wrestlemania with minimal wrestling contribution and pinning multiple of the women.

I fully expect a Sasha burial since McMahon thinks swapping the title with Charlotte made her teflon (it didn't).

Let's just say Naomi was really lucky Wrestlemania was in her hometown of Orlando, Florida.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I also found it interesting that Graves went out of his way to bury Bayley. We know if the commentators verbally bury the babyfaces, it came from upstairs.
Am I missing something? Don't heel commentators do that to faces all the time, irrespective of what Vince or whoever thinks? And it's not like saying she didn't have a killer instinct was even a burial since that was a big part of the story of the match.

This is a real Raw talk burial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
But I wouldn't expect OP to understand with his limited wrestling knowledge

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know how you have a sliver of hope with Alexa's booking after her booking against two horsewomen show her as dominant. I mean come Wrestlemania 34, I can see Alexa going over Charlotte, Sasha, Asuka, Bayley and Becky in a Six Pack Challenge Elimination Match at Wrestlemania.

I fully expect a Sasha burial since McMahon thinks swapping the title with Charlotte made her teflon (it didn't).

Let's just say Naomi was really lucky Wrestlemania was in her hometown of Orlando, Florida.
I see nothing lucky about Naomi's dominance over Alexa. She's undefeated against her at Backlash, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Smackdown, and Wrestlemania. Alexa's kryptonite is clearly Black women :curry2.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
I see nothing lucky about Naomi's dominance over Alexa. She's undefeated against her at Backlash, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Smackdown, and Wrestlemania. Alexa's kryptonite is clearly Black women :curry2.
Well you better pray Alexa Bliss's kryptonite are black girls cause that seems like the only way Sasha or Alicia Fuxxx are gonna take the title away from her Reign of Terror. I'm personally rooting for Alicia. This is probably the last push she gets. Noam can be her Ellsworthesque cheerleader.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
"The man who defeated the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and perhaps sent him to retirement"

I think Taker's gonna come back in a year or so and beat the living shit out of Reigns. Similar to what happened with Lesnar.

Edit: Sorry, meant for Raw thread.

·
Banned
4,811 Posts
"The man who defeated the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and perhaps sent him to retirement"

I think Taker's gonna come back in a year or so and beat the living shit out of Reigns. Similar to what happened with Lesnar.
I hope Undertaker is done. He would tarnish his legacy losing twice to Roman at Wrestlemania or trying to wrestle in his 50s after hip surgery.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
But Sasha's a mulatto so does that mean she's going to get half buried?

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Great, we can have Sasha Banks win the title NEXT WEEK ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW IN THE MAIN EVENT. :cole

1 - 13 of 13 Posts