Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 1600 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: Official Sasha Banks Mark Thread

For me, Sasha is the standard of women's division. I like to watch it. Each time she gets better and better on the microphone. She is very technical. And moreover she is very beautiful as for me. :) I'm sure it will soon be a push for the title, she deserves it!

·
Being What's Best For Business
2,271 Posts

I really hope that Sasha has a Hulk Hogan WM18 like turn after the Ironman match tomorrow. Team BAD will get on her for losing and her then Baylee and Sasha can clean house and send her out of NXT the right way. Sasha can shine on her own in the main roster without those two hindering her. She's barely on RAW but I'm still overjoyed that she hasn't eaten a pin yet, so they didn't ruin her guys, I have faith that HHH won't let anyone in creative slow her momentum.

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,255 Posts

RAW BO$$TON was literally the Sasha show :drose. That crowd would not be quiet until they saw her. It was incredibly stupid to have her come out to Naomi's music though. You could hear the initial excitement turn into deflation.
Triple H = Bawse

Steph = Bawse Ass Bitch

Sasha = The Boss

I got that "Bawse" shit from Rick Ross, and "Boss Ass Bitch" from a Nicki Minaj freestyle.
BAWSETON!

161 - 180 of 1600 Posts