Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1600 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Re: Official Sasha Banks Mark Thread

I love that Sasha is willing to go all out in her matches and take risks, but I wish she would cut down on those neck bumps. The last thing we need is an injury to the Boss.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts

Her tumblr and Instagram really made me fall in love with her even more. She's funny and seems like she's really easy going. Plus she uses tumblr, loves anime, manga, and cartoons, like who else is that awesome on the roster with a vagina? Especially her videos with New Day :ha

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

Her tumblr and Instagram really made me fall in love with her even more. She's funny and seems like she's really easy going. Plus she uses tumblr, loves anime, manga, and cartoons, like who else is that awesome on the roster with a vagina?
and she follows me on tumblr since I stanned her so hard. :rusevyes

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

She once reblogged my awful photos from Philly I got like 2 followers from that hell yeah.

http://sashabankswwe.tumblr.com/post/119027940596/fiddlecastroh-this-was-seriously-the-match-of

oh shit i just remembered she also reblogged this:

http://sashabankswwe.tumblr.com/post/124142809946/fiddlecastroh-sasha-vs-joe-should-be#notes
She often reblogs people posting her fan art and signs etc, if you create something for her she'll definitely reblog it.

I love how she reblogs gif sets of her own matches and segmants :lol: she's like her own fan girl.

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

She's also reblogged me a couple of times, which shot up my notes notifications. I think as long as you're not too invasive or creepy when tagging or interacting with her, she'll gladly reciprocate the love right back.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
121 - 140 of 1600 Posts