Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1600 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Re: Official Sasha Banks Mark Thread

Sasha is such an amazing combo of beauty, athleticism and charisma. She was such a great signing.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts

So, yea I just finished this fanvid of The Boss. I haven't made one in a few years so its not as good as I would have liked but I had fun making it. Enjoy. :smile2:

·
The BOSS
292 Posts

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts

It's all too easy to seem like another blind Banks mark when talking about her, but it's hard not to love her.

The following she has is probably most comparable to that which Daniel Bryan had. She puts on great matches (like Bryan), she's absolutly passionate about wrestling (like Bryan), and out of character she's just such a nice, genuine person (like Bryan). Plus, as an added bonus, her character work is great. And for all these reasons, of course people want her to be right at the top. And if it became apparant that that wasn't what WWE wanted, I'm sure the fans would make a lot of noise in protest.

Thankfully, unlike Bryan, I feel like WWE are absolutly going to get behind Sasha in a big way when the time comes, without needing the fans to tell them what to do. And Wheras Bryan was arguably past his prime when he was finally given a chance, Sasha isn't even near hers yet.

I still don't want her to get the belt until 'Mania though. And honestly I don't mind whether that be WM32 or WM33. As long as she's given the opportunity to have some great matches along the way, that eventual 'Mania win will be all the sweeter for the wait.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts

islefan must be pissed.

Sasha has systematically dismantled Paige over the last month, effectively making Paige her bitch. and this is a heel looking strong and getting clean wins, i'm pretty happy. On the flip side they've ruined any future big feud between them because how could we take Paige seriously in it now?

:chlol

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

I hope Sasha is alright after taking that bump tonight and came out with the W!

·
TBZ
5,854 Posts

This is the second time Sasha could have broken her neck. Please Sasha be more careful. :(

I know Sasha is the kind of person to go all out, but I hope she takes it easy in her 30 minute iron man match with Bayley. :frown2:

On another note:

:ti

islefan must be pissed.

:chlol
Remember the dude that keeps bumping his Paige thread. Wheeled Warrior or something. He's probably on the verge of suicide right now. :lmao

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

To compensate for the bullshit that is Nikki's title reign, I'm very glad I found this thread. Sasha has been my most valuable reason to watch the RAW for the past month, and she has been on fire since her call up. I want to feel bad for Paige but her attitude is starting to sour on me.

I'm just glad Sasha is being booked as right as she can be and looks so comfortable with Naomi and Tamina. Combine that with the New Day interactions, and I'm on Cloud 9. I just need to hope that Sasha doesn't get hurt again, cause that neck bump was scary to see at Takeover, as well as last night.

101 - 120 of 1600 Posts