Re: Official Sasha Banks Mark Thread
I loved some of her answers to the questions, the Boss just continues to get more and more awesome.Sasha did a Facebook Q&A tonight.
Her answer to the Cena or Orton question was hilarious.
And here's a screencap of her that someone posted on Instagram. She's just too adorable.
:whatI'm not a mark for her, but I liked her quite a bid at some point. My opinion on Sasha:
On a good side:
1. Plays her character good.
2. Better than average in the ring.
On a bad side:
1. Not attractive (witch is a disqualifying factor for a diva)
2. Mic work is very limited. I will prove/just proved that I'm the baddest diva in WWE/boss of NXT over and over and over.
3. The character is very primitive. Only emotion expressed is so called attitude. Which is fine if you're in 6th grade of a ghetto school, but is quite boring and tiresome for an intelligent viewer.
4. Breaks kayfabe after what seems like every match. Again I'm getting tired of seeing what is supposed to be a cruel bitch whipping like a child at every corner.
Overall she is while nothing really special fairly good worker who does him quite boring but well polished shtick. Top-5 diva now. Unfortunately her butterface will stop her from amounting to serious heights. I see her playing solid second fiddle heel to Paige (if Dana Brooke will not get called up soon. Cause if she does Sasha is condemned. Dana plays similar character, but is way better mic worker, and most importantly billion times more attractive).
I finally just watched the Sam Roberts one tonight (no idea why i never watched it...) and it brought back amazing memories of my ROH/NJPW/NXT Philly trip, and still makes me wish there were some professional recording of that Sasha/Charlotte match... And yeah it just made Sasha even more likable.Her interviews only add to her appeal. Jericho and Sam Roberts were both fantastic.