Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1600 Posts

·
The face that runs the List
10,646 Posts
Re: Official Sasha Banks Mark Thread

Oh Man I just realized she's 23... She's one year younger than me but I thought she was in her late twenties, am I the only one ? It's weird how Americans always look younger than they are...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts

Sasha is the main reason I watch Raw these days. She is an amazing talent that excites more than any wrestler has for a long time.

Attachments

·
The BOSS
292 Posts

She's so great. One of the reasons I've been revitalized in watching wrestling the past few months. It's been kind of a drag without Zayn, Bryan, etc for me, so to see someone like her get me interested again is great. And before, I never really cared for women's wrestling. I really hope she doesn't get forgotten on the main roster. Would be one of the biggest crimes in wrestling in a long time.

Here's a couple of my favorites from her instagram.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

She's so great. One of the reasons I've been revitalized in watching wrestling the past few months. It's been kind of a drag without Zayn, Bryan, etc for me, so to see someone like her get me interested again is great. And before, I never really cared for women's wrestling. I really hope she doesn't get forgotten on the main roster. Would be one of the biggest crimes in wrestling in a long time.

Same here. There was a time, and I've said it before on this forum, that I considered women's wrestling a complete waste of time. But now, it's just about my biggest interest in wrestling, all thanks to Sasha, Becky, Charlotte, Bayley, Paige and co.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts

Sasha's run in NXT was not only impressive but groundbreaking with Charlotte and Summer, it was good to have her break away so she could showcase her own skills as well with Paige, Charlotte, Becky, etc. Marks praise her!

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts

That Biff shirt <3

also

·
Banned
14,118 Posts

:lmao
This time two years ago I was the only person marking for Sasha, putting her in my avatar/signature, pushing her and trying to explain how good she is and will be. Now I'm completely forgotten about. :lmao

What a bandwagon thread. :cesaro

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,399 Posts

:lmao
This time two years ago I was the only person marking for Sasha, putting her in my avatar/signature, pushing her and trying to explain how good she is and will be. Now I'm completely forgotten about. :lmao

What a bandwagon thread. :cesaro
When she's an unknown and most people have never heard of her how exactly are people meant to be fans of her? She was pretty generic back then as well.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts

When she's an unknown and most people have never heard of her how exactly are people meant to be fans of her? She was pretty generic back then as well.
She was good. Most people here despite thinking they're particularly knowledgeable, don't see talent until it's intentionally obvious. Hence why I get shit for marking for talents before they prove themselves, even when I was the first and only person saying Sasha Banks will be the legit GOAT WWE diva. :hipster

·
Registered
5,244 Posts

I have to admit she is easily the biggest package in WWE.

Charlotte has a good package also, and all the bonus Sasha has, Charlotte slightly makes up with her lineage.

Becky is still my #1 favorite, and Banks is my 2nd. I know Lynch isn't the very best, but I damn sure know she is better than any Bella.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts

I love the fact that this isn't a jerk off/stalker thread like some other female wrestler threads (not naming names), but instead it's celebrating a true talent. Sasha is beautiful, but that is far from the only reason I like seeing her on my screen. She deserves recognition for how damn good she is in the ring. Hopefully she rules the division for years to come.

41 - 60 of 1600 Posts