Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1600 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Re: Official Sasha Banks Mark Thread

That's some old school heel shit. The kind of shit that used to get beer bottles thrown at you and your car's tires slashed.

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts

I just watched Takeover:Respect. Little late, I know. But that performance by Banks might have vaulted her to my second overall favorite performer in the company. Shes so god damn fantastic.

I might be a terrible human being, but I marked out when she made that little girl cry. I love that shit.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just read a bunch of the comments in here. Seems that most of us marked out when she made that little girl cry. We're all terrible human beings.

Reactions: jacobrgroman

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

If Sasha keeps it up, she might be just as good as guys like Owens and Chuck Taylor at making children cry one day.

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts

I'm assuming the parents were in on it. Otherwise, that was a pretty ballsy move there by Sasha. Kids are usually off limits, especially in this overly litigious society today.
True, but Izzy's mom was laughing and her dad had a great reaction as well. I think they were in on it.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts

I just watched Takeover:Respect. Little late, I know. But that performance by Banks might have vaulted her to my second overall favorite performer in the company. Shes so god damn fantastic.

I might be a terrible human being, but I marked out when she made that little girl cry. I love that shit.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just read a bunch of the comments in here. Seems that most of us marked out when she made that little girl cry. We're all terrible human beings.
Hey hey hey...so? Lol, That match was pretty damn great, not as good as their match at Brooklyn but that is only because of how good that match was. Best Womens match at full sail for me, at least so far

·
Registered
9,982 Posts

Izzy was totally in on it. It looked like she was pretending to cry/be upset as there was no eye redness or actual tears, all while her parents struggled to keep straight faces.

But regardless, some of the best heel antics going. Although, Woods has been telling kids that life isn't fair and that santa isn't real at house shows.

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts

OMG I marked out so hard when she stole Izzy headband. I shook my head like "She's such a bitch and I love it!"
During the live showing I didn't even understood what she was doing because the camera cut to Sasha AFTER she stole it. I thought Sasha was just talking trash to Izzy. Also, the taunts inside the ring were cut too.

Whoever was directing that bit was dumb to leave the camera so long on Bayley. We missed the whole thing as the fans were going nuts. I hope they release more footage soon...

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts

I really wish the camera picked up what Izzy's Dad was saying to Sasha.

·
Registered
537 Posts

Izzy was totally in on it. It looked like she was pretending to cry/be upset as there was no eye redness or actual tears, all while her parents struggled to keep straight faces.

But regardless, some of the best heel antics going. Although, Woods has been telling kids that life isn't fair and that santa isn't real at house shows.
Lol she wasnt. Her parents knew tho.

·
Registered
788 Posts

I really wish the camera picked up what Izzy's Dad was saying to Sasha.

you can slightly hear some of it. I think he just thanks her for everything (throughout her time in nxt/fsu) and for being a great role model.

·
Registered
207 Posts

OMG I marked out so hard when she stole Izzy headband. I shook my head like "She's such a bitch and I love it!"
I enjoyed the hell out of that moment too.

Honestly, Sasha is on fire lately. I can't wait to see what she does next.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts

#5YearsofSasha was trending all day yesterday. My Twitter feed was spammed with that hashtag because I follow all of her fan pages and they retweeted EVERYTHING.
And here I thought I might've come across something you hadn't seen before. Should've known better :sansa

181 - 200 of 1600 Posts