Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
None. More. Hated.
6,387 Posts
Absolute trash. 4 belts held by the same two women. Forget Naomi deserves better... the whole women’s division deserves better

Charlotte wins belts for no reason = Argh im outraged this is only because of her last name [email protected]

Bayley and Sasha hold every belt in the company and have 20 minute segments every single show = This is awesome! Clap clap clap.

Meanwhile those same people will tweet about justice for Naomi or some shit.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Stephanie specifically laid this out as a stipulation last week because of how screwy their Extreme Rules finish was. It wasn't something they pulled out their ass. Try to keep up with the context and storytelling.
Again missing the point - I know the stip, it doesn't make the title change any less retarded and devaluing.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Again missing the point - I know the stip, it doesn't make the title change any less retarded and devaluing.
Ignore Bel-Air's drivel. It's stupid af no matter how it's put. Asuka wasn't a heel champ who kept getting counted out and/or disqualified to keep her belt so on what planet does it make any legit sense to add those extra ass stipulations to the match? So Stephanie looks dumb now, too.

It should've been simple - 'Bayley gets involved(which she technically did) in any way, Sasha loses'.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't mind Sasha winning the title at all, a shotty way to do it though, I just wish she'd lose the sidechick and stand on her own. I just can't enjoy her until she stops being g overshadowed by Bayley and her annoying schtick.

·
Registered
894 Posts
The unsafe horse race really shouldn't be anywhere near the title and poor Asuka just seems to be cannon fodder for everyone else ...o my did this for the two man power trip compression which itself is bs

·
Registered
31 Posts
Charlotte wins belts for no reason = Argh im outraged this is only because of her last name [email protected]

Bayley and Sasha hold every belt in the company and have 20 minute segments every single show = This is awesome! Clap clap clap.

And ratings for both shows at all time lows! Well, at least Charlotte's not here to be scapegoated for it.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,024 Posts

There's a big difference in doing it for 5 years straight and only doing it for a couple months. Both are not even remotely the same situation in intensity. This 2 women power trip will be over by Summerslam or Evolution 2.

·
I Am Phenomenal
1,174 Posts
There's a big difference in doing it for 5 years straight and only doing it for a couple months. Both are not even remotely the same situation in intensity. This 2 women power trip will be over by Summerslam or Evolution 2.
sorry remind me when Charlotte held all the titles at the same time?

I’ll wait....

·
None. More. Hated.
6,387 Posts

Its still dumb. This is a perfect time to push someone new and give them a chance. Theres no houses to draw and the ratings are gonna suck anyway. Why not take someone new and see if they can run with the ball? Look what NJPW did with Evil. A career midcarder and they put the world title on him. Take a shot. Theres nothing to lose. Its a perfect time for Lacey or Liv or Sonya or Ruby or fuck, whats Bianca Belair even doing ? To be given a chance but no, fuck that noise, lets put all the belts on 2 horsewomen like they need it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Zzzzzzzzz

·
10,024 Posts
sorry remind me when Charlotte held all the titles at the same time?

I’ll wait....
That's not the point. And even then she has 11 reigns going on 17 so that trumps holding all the gold at once. Rainmaker was trying to make it seem like Charlotte's push was equivalent in scope to Sasha and Bayley's. These 2 have only been on top since just before Great American Bash. When Sasha dominates the division for 5 years straight, then we can compare.

·
10,024 Posts
Its still dumb. This is a perfect time to push someone new and give them a chance. Theres no houses to draw and the ratings are gonna suck anyway. Why not take someone new and see if they can run with the ball? Look what NJPW did with Evil. A career midcarder and they put the world title on him. Take a shot. Theres nothing to lose. Its a perfect time for Lacey or Liv or Sonya or Ruby or fuck, whats Bianca Belair even doing ? To be given a chance but no, fuck that noise, lets put all the belts on 2 horsewomen like they need it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Zzzzzzzzz
Oh I'm all for pushing other women too don't get me wrong. But when they lose all their gold in 4-6 weeks, what do you think is gonna happen? They're gonna give one of the main titles right back to Charlotte, which is my point. There's nothing wrong with Sasha and Bayley holding all the gold especially when it's not gonna last long at all. After they drop them though, you'll still have women like Bianca, Sonya, and Shayna sitting in catering so all I'm saying is let Sasha and Bayley fans enjoy this little stretch of time before Charlotte comes back.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's not the point. And even then she has 11 reigns going on 17 so that trumps holding all the gold at once. Rainmaker was trying to make it seem like Charlotte's push was equivalent in scope to Sasha and Bayley's. These 2 have only been on top since just before Great American Bash. When Sasha dominates the division for 5 years straight, then we can compare.
Charlotte's had short champion reigns even tho she's had 11. Not even a 5 month reign. Some 1 day, 4 , 9 days. A few under a month. She's never monopolized a belt for over a year like Becky, Bayley or 2 belts at one time.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
I’m pretty sure during the brand spilt when she was champion she was only on one show a week!! Not on both shows every week... it genuinely feels like it’s been 5 years of this Sasha and Bayley bollocks
They have go away heat from me. They're supposed to be annoying as heels, that's their gimmick but its so annoying that all it does is make me change the channel.

The fact they're all over 3 shows doesn't help. Could have built up Asuka or someone young but no these ugly bitches have to be all over every show in the WWE to cover Becky and Charlotte's time too.

The 4 HW aint shit, the sooner the WWE realizes it maybe then the division might actually prosper.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,387 Posts
Oh I'm all for pushing other women too don't get me wrong. But when they lose all their gold in 4-6 weeks, what do you think is gonna happen? They're gonna give one of the main titles right back to Charlotte, which is my point. There's nothing wrong with Sasha and Bayley holding all the gold especially when it's not gonna last long at all. After they drop them though, you'll still have women like Bianca, Sonya, and Shayna sitting in catering so all I'm saying is let Sasha and Bayley fans enjoy this little stretch of time before Charlotte comes back.
I dont wanna hear any bitching about not creating new stars when you guys are celebrating the fact that they wont even put the womens tag team titles on non horsewomen during a fucking pandemic.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,387 Posts
They have go away heat from me. They're supposed to be annoying as heels, that's their gimmick but its so annoying that all it does is make me change the channel.

The fact they're all over 3 shows doesn't help. Could have built up Asuka or someone young but no these ugly bitches have to be all over every show in the WWE to cover Becky and Charlotte's time too.

The 4 HW aint shit, the sooner the WWE realizes it maybe then the division might actually prosper.

Its amazing how people can say Corbin has "go away" heat but they love Sasha and Bayleys characters. They're just grown up versions of the bad chicks in mean girls. So edgy

·
10,024 Posts
I dont wanna hear any bitching about not creating new stars when you guys are celebrating the fact that they wont even put the womens tag team titles on non horsewomen during a fucking pandemic.
That's on WWE not on the fans. I doubt anyone would care if Sasha and Bayley lost the tag titles to non-horsewomen. I would love for Shotzi and Tegan to win the tag titles. Or give me a random Mickie James and Naomi tag team.

·
Baby Yoda
29,816 Posts
Its amazing how people can say Corbin has "go away" heat but they love Sasha and Bayleys characters. They're just grown up versions of the bad chicks in mean girls. So edgy
They're designed to be annoying, have so many fuck finishes, have all the titles in the divison and they're everywhere. Why wouldn't they have go away heat?

Only their delusional fan boys and simps can put up with this crap.

It's a complete failure in creative and booking that this is happening and they can't build anyone up in that division.

·
None. More. Hated.
6,387 Posts
That's on WWE not on the fans. I doubt anyone would care if Sasha and Bayley lost the tag titles to non-horsewomen. I would love for Shotzi and Tegan to win the tag titles. Or give me a random Mickie James and Naomi tag team.
It is on you because you're celebrating it when its the exact OPPOSITE of what they should be doing.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts