Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,024 Posts
LOL 2 Woman Power Trip is real now, I said it would happen lol the visual was something WWE would never pass up.

I guess this means that Sasha vs Bayley is getting postponed past Summerslam and maybe even past Evolution.

WWE is on this kick now where their stars have to hold multiple titles. Becky, Sasha/Bayley, Kieth Lee lol.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Um, but Sasha is supposed to be on Smackdown???

·
Custom User Title
6,554 Posts
Wouldn't expect Sasha to hold it for long. Can easily see her losing it back as soon as Summerslam, especially with them setting up Asuka as someone who is absolutely livid, and likely incredibly dangerous now. She's going to make Sasha and Bayley's lives a living hell, and it'll probably end with Sasha losing the title back at SS.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,685 Posts
Happy for her she of course deserves this, but honestly this wasn't the way they should have went with this.

Asuka's run has been cut way too short and the Sasha vs Bayley feud has been delayed at the same time, Sasha being double champion is a great visual but i'm not sure if it will be worth sacrificing her story with Bayley and Asuka's momentum.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Nothing better than having a paper tiger for a champion. Could have made Sasha look legitimate but nah. Could have made Asuka look legit but nah.

I bet they only had Asuka drop because Vince would rather Asuka vs shayna be non title

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
I have 2 questions now.

1. Is Banks officially on Raw now?
2.Since Sasha won the Raw title and she is on Smackdown, does that mean any lady on either show challenge for either women's title?

·
10,024 Posts
I have 2 questions now.

1. Is Banks officially on Raw now?
2.Since Sasha won the Raw title and she is on Smackdown, does that mean any lady on either show challenge for either women's title?
WWE doesn't intend to make sense of it, so we have to make our own answers based off of WWE logic.

1.) She's a member of both rosters now. On WWE.com's roster page, just imagine that she's on both the RAW and SD page.
2.) Nope. Only RAW superstars can challenge Sasha and Asuka will prob take it back at SSlam. But they will have both women on both shows cutting promos.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,529 Posts
I am very happy for Sasha Banks, really I am but the finish ruined her moment. Winning the Raw Woman's Championship on a count out? How does that make anyone look strong. Also does this mean Banks is back on Raw?

·
Registered
24,457 Posts
Well, it is Sasha Banks. So I wouldn't expect her to hold that belt for long. Every single of her reigns in 2016/2017 ended right after she won it. She's never even had a successful title defense, lol. Though, I have a feeling this time things could be different.

This pretty much confirms there's no Bayley vs. Sasha at Summerslam. They'll probably ride this out to Mania next year at least.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,529 Posts
Well, it is Sasha Banks. So I wouldn't expect her to hold that belt for long. Every single of her reigns in 2016/2017 ended right after she won it. She's never even had a successful title defense, lol. Though, I have a feeling this time things could be different.

This pretty much confirms there's no Bayley vs. Sasha at Summerslam. They'll probably ride this out to Mania next year at least.
And watch people not even care by the point.

·
10,024 Posts
So why was Sasha allowed to challenge Asuka in the first place?
They had no hype for Extreme Rules so they had to break their own roster rules without an explanation and book Sasha vs Asuka for the PPV, which ended up being MOTN of course. Sasha was and still is hot and there was no one on SD that she could have a big match with.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts