Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reigns apologists say why doesn't he deserve to be champion? He's got the look and he's over with casuals. Isn't that enough? Does anyone really deserve to be World Champ? It's all fake.

Sasha Banks is the perfect example of why many smarks boo Reigns. When she held up the title at nxt takeover, most of the crowd applauded even though she's a heel. She earned everyone's respect with the great matches she had with with Charlotte and has been such a good heelish character. Her title felt earned.

Personally, I didn't care for her at all when she started getting more tv time on Nxt. Fast forward to yesterday, I felt genuinely happy for her. She deserved it just like Daniel Bryan deserved it last Wrestlemania.

Roman Reigns doesn't deserve it and that's why he's going to get boo'd out of the building at Wrestlemania.

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts
I'm a big sasha fan, and hell yeah she fucking deserved it. That post match interview showed she has passion for this business and deserves all the success she has had thus far.

But how the fuck does that have anything to do with Roman Reigns?

I'm not even a Reigns fan, but c'mon, to say he doesn't have passion for the business or work hard is a load of bullshit.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm a big sasha fan, and hell yeah she fucking deserved it. That post match interview showed she has passion for this business and deserves all the success she has had thus far.

But how the fuck does that have anything to do with Roman Reigns?

I'm not even a Reigns fan, but c'mon, to say he doesn't have passion for the business or work hard is a load of bullshit.
what does passion have to do with what i said? i said based on her performance that we the fans get to see on our tv's she earned it and deserved to win the title. who cares how much passion is inside of a wrestler if they can't talk on the mic, have a boring character, and are only passable in the ring?

how does reigns deserve the most prestigious title in pro wrestling compared to my sasha banks example? He doesn't and that's why he gets BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Reigns apologists say why doesn't he deserve to be champion? He's got the look and he's over with casuals. Isn't that enough? Does anyone really deserve to be World Champ? It's all fake.

Sasha Banks is the perfect example of why many smarks boo Reigns. When she held up the title at nxt takeover, most of the crowd applauded even though she's a heel. She earned everyone's respect with the great matches she had with with Charlotte and has been such a good heelish character. Her title felt earned.

Personally, I didn't care for her at all when she started getting more tv time on Nxt. Fast forward to yesterday, I felt genuinely happy for her. She deserved it just like Daniel Bryan deserved it last Wrestlemania.

Roman Reigns doesn't deserve it and that's why he's going to get boo'd out of the building at Wrestlemania.
I absolutely agree. I didn't like Sasha at first either but she won me over with her last several matches. She earned that title by proving herself in the ring. Roman Reigns hasn't done shit yet on his own.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
What about Kevin Owens, a guy who won the NXT title exactly two months after his debut? Did he 'earn' that, or is he the NXT 'Roman Reigns'?
In NXT? No. But Kevin Steen has paid his dues in the wrestling business and proven himself countless times in the ring and on the mic. What has Roman Reigns done since he started his wrestling career? Give me one thing.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Sticks Reigns' name in the thread to attract more views :fpalm

Reactions: TehMonkeyMan

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Sticks Reigns' name in the thread to attract more views :fpalm
no, i saw sasha banks win and felt happy for her and that she really earned the title. the fans respected her and she proved herself. it reminded me of zaiyn winning and especially when bryan won at wrestlemania last year. sasha is a pure bitch heel and the crowd gave her a nice hand anyway cuz the title win felt deserved and earned.

then i thought of how reigns has done nothing and will likely win the biggest title in pro wrestling. how he's getting boo'd cuz smarks don't respect him. he hasn't earned it, doesn't deserve it, and isn't even qualified to win it.

he's nothing more than potential at the moment. unrealized potential like so many high draft picks in pro sports that end up mediocre or complete busts. we all know what usually happens when you bring up a prospect up to the big leagues before he's ready? failure.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Roman Reigns fucking sucks

Roman Reigns is a piece of shit.

The guy who said "Kevin Owens won the title two months after his debut".....
Well at least he (Kevin Owens) "paid his dues" wrestling in the indys unlike Reigns who is only in the WWE/getting pushed because he is related to The Rock.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
You could've just said Daniel Bryan as the main comparison since he and Reigns actually fit together right now, but whatever.

I don't watch her wrestle, because frankly, I don't need to since that's not how I evaluate people, but the character work I've seen from her is pretty bad, so I don't draw any distinction between her and Reigns, other than that she's not lazy and he is.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
In NXT? No. But Kevin Steen has paid his dues in the wrestling business and proven himself countless times in the ring and on the mic. What has Roman Reigns done since he started his wrestling career? Give me one thing.
He has done more than Steen has in WWE, and in a way that's fair. Should WWE reward people for what they did in other companies? No, they should let them bypass some things (like being on NXT for a year) but not reward them with titles and shit.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.