Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From The Masked Man Podcast
https://theringer.com/the-masked-man-show-dfe39b075295

"cause a lot of people ask me 'when are you going to turn heel?' Like, I don't care because guess what? I'm going to be in the WWE for a very long time so you're going to see both versions of myself for a while. So people need to shut up because that's what I'm sick of hearing. 'When are you gonna turn heel?' Then once I turn heel, 'when are you gonna turn babyface?' You guys just need to shut up and let me do me, okay? Why do you want me to turn on Bayley? That's my best friend. I don't have a lot of friends so just accept it. Yeah, I play either one very well, so it doesn't matter."

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
People are going to ask that kind of stuff. It's not their fault you suck as a face and thrive as a heel. You may not know this yet, but people want something called entertainment. If you being a heel entertains them and that's what they wanna see, then the logical solution would be to give it to them.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
:lol " I don't have a lot of friends" Gosh I wonder why... :eyeroll

The way she carries herself always made it hard for me to be a fan of her. I really don't care what she does in the WWE.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
:lol " I don't have a lot of friends" Gosh I wonder why... :eyeroll

The way she carries herself always made it hard for me to be a fan of her. I really don't care what she does in the WWE.
She's in her early 20s and already on the downward slide. Women's wrestlers cant stay at the top long as the men, I reckon she'll fall further and further down in the pecking order once the likes of Mandy, Io, Asuka, Hojo, Peyton etc. make it to the main roster.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
She's in her early 20s and already on the downward slide. Women's wrestlers cant stay at the top long as the men, I reckon she'll fall further and further down in the pecking order once the likes of Mandy, Io, Asuka, Hojo, Peyton etc. make it to the main roster.
Good, let her fall back like her hairline :shrug
I'm excited to see those other woman come up so we can start seeing less and less of Banks

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
This is exactly why she needs to be a heel. So many of the greats have said that the best characters are amplified versions of themselves in many cases. Not everyone is a social butterfly. Not everyone wants to smile all the time and bite their tongue when they have something to say.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Cut the crap people, part of that answer was kayfabe, "she's my best friend". She doesn't want to turn on Bayley and she's right, that people are just going to flip back and forth.

People originally didn't want Sasha to stay heel in late 2015/early 2016, so she turned face as it got hot, was on fire in the Summer, now it's cooled off so people are asking "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA TURN HEEL" because they see that as the next idea.

It is a bit annoying of a trend, now, isn't it, for fans to flip back and forth and ask when wrestlers are gonna do "this" or "that".

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.